2003 Subaru Impreza WRX Wagon 5 speed $7,400

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Hamuga, Mar 19, 2013.

1. Hamuga

Hamuga Well-Known Member

Silver bugeye WRX 5 speed manual 165,xxx miles. Clean title, in hand. (techically somewhere in ym apartment, but I plan on finding it tonight)

Nice car, with a lot of work done on it, keeping it nice and smooth.
    A few small door dings and very light hail damage from years ago, tough to spot. Engine recently had valves and replaced along with gaskets and seals. Engine pulls strong.

In the last few years, new clutch, radiator, t-stat, hoses and turbo inlet, Grimmspeed catless uppipe.
    Timing belt and pulleys were done 60k ago.
    Recent engine mounts, trans mount, pitch stop, shifter bushings, rear diff and subframe bushings.
    Super clean engine bay, lots of wrapped pipes and cords.
    All major receipts that I know of and of the previous owner are in the glove box.

A very small patch of rust is starting on one of the corner panels, very small the other side is still clean. Other than that the body is in really great shape.
    It sounds like the muffler is having issues, it is not loud, but it does rumble when in gear but not under power. Under power it is very quiet. (and fast)

Nice Kenwood radio, bluetooth, with a mic attached to the sun visor for hands free calling. Nice auto-tinting rear view mirror.
    Working fog lights, cargo mat, AC, basically everything works.
    Comes with 3 sets of keys and 2 key fobs.

I need to sell this car because supporting 3 people on 1 job is not the easiest right now and we could use the cash.

$7,400 cash please.
    Questions? please feel free to ask me!

Wes

WRX1.jpg
    WRX2.jpg WRX3.jpg
    WRX4.jpg WRX5.jpg
    WRX6.jpg
    WRX7.jpg
    WRX8.jpg

2. Hamuga

Hamuga Well-Known Member

_SOLD_