02 wrx lake elmo is fake.......

Discussion in 'The Welcome Mat' started by Miguel, Feb 25, 2013.

?

What do you think...is Miguel:

1. ...telling the truth about his friend/brother military guy stealing his phone

6.7%
  2. ...a (terrible) liar that got caught with two accounts and tried to lie his way out of it

93.3%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Ok so the only thing I can say is.

1.this is my car.
    2.im sure I know who did this.
    3.i am responsible for this dumbass act.
    4.this is my car not his. I never sold it.
    5."steve" your pos evo looks ugly with that rusted trunk andyou look even more retarded for jacking my phone and doing this online.

Sorry for wasting your time guys....

Someone took my phone and made me look like an idiot... I know who it was..

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 26, 2013
  2. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Sorry, not buying this.

02WRX joined on February 1st from that IP address.
    You posted from the same IP address on February 7th in your spoiler for sale thread.
    02WRX made an ass of himself on here today from that same IP address.

So, you mean to tell me that 02WRX stole your phone on the 1st of February to create a new user account. Then you somehow got the phone back from him to do your normal business on the forums. But then it got stolen again for "steve" to continue making a fool out of himself. On an account that isn't your account. That he could easily have made an ass out of you from his own computer/phone. None of this is adding up. And neither of you two are really that clever. Sounds more to me like someone got caught and is now backpedaling as hard as they can. One thing to remember, when you B.S. your way down the alley, and then throw it in reverse to escape, you need to check your rearview mirror. Otherwise you are just going to back over all that B.S. you dropped on the way.

3. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

4. thakrazymule

thakrazymule Active Member

Lol. Wow, it's crazy that Miguel caught this right after 02wrx did his thing. Small world. :confused:

ofspunk7 likes this.
  5. SurlyOldManMN

SurlyOldManMN Omdat fok jou Staff Member

:facepalm:

At this point I don't see a way to avoid the banhammer other than being really, really honest with the mods. Preferably via the pm you received from Readymix.

Your call.

ShortytheFirefighter likes this.
  6. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Nah man what is funny is the fact that my own brother did this. He had my phone all day.... and since i didnt notice i guess this is his idea of a good prank... i only caught this when i used my computer at work to check my email and the web since i didnt have my phone... gotta say this **** pissed me off left work got home ad grabbed my phone... sorry to whoever wasted his time with this moron.... I got my phone now and guess who has a warning from mnsubaru???? This guy.... i dont wanna sell my car and i am not planning on selling it so thakrazymule.... i am still planning on building it. on the good side my brother is gonna be looking for his gay ass evos car keys all day since they happwn to be in my coat.... Stevie.. pay back is. bitch...

7. readymix

I'm going to quote this so it is repeated, in case you skim over it the first time though. I can understand how hard it is to read things to completion when you have to share a computer or smartphone with someone else to do your internet browsing.

8. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Nah man. he lives with me since december. i didnt even know he had my phone then. i dont understand his intentions or what he wanted to do here. he doesnt even own a subaru. he uses my desktop ipad amd phone at times but i jave mever caught him on this site. honestly why would i wanna start some dumb **** where i get all my questions answered. my spoiler i still have because i havent found a good trunk to trade and i have ansking price that hasnt been met. that simple...

9. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Ell i told you what happened. Thats all i can do. but i am glad soneone caught this. dude. i camt kick him out bit hes gonna pay somehow...
    w

10. readymix

How about this. You have 24 hours to snap a photo of you and your brother, standing in front of your WRX, with your brother holding up a sign that says "I'm sorry MNSubaru, I'm an idiot."
    Otherwise, I'm going to ban the both of you.

11. readymix

Oh, and since neither of you will be using your phone to type it out, the spelling had better be immaculate. Otherwise I'll make you do it again.

12. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Hahahahaha that would be epic man. but this dude is not gonna do it. i can put a piece of turd on his evo with a sig tht says my owner is a fagget subbie hater... thats the bet i can do.... want it?

13. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

Seems D-bag enough for me to toss in a vote for the ban. Not my opinion matters....

14. readymix

He's your brother, and he lives in your house and uses your computer. You can make it happen.

15. yarpirate

yarpirate BANNED

[​IMG]

16. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Oh and the spelling part... great touch, but this phone does suck...

17. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

He just moved here from IL. U cant turn ur back on fam. even though i really wanted to today.... he is retarded... simple as dat. ill see if i can make it happen.... but thanks for saying something on the spot tho...

18. readymix

It isn't turning your back on family. If my brother moved into my house and starting making an ass of himself on the forums on my computer, or stole my phone, I would beat the **** out of him. And take pictures of him crying while he wrote the public apology to the community on my desktop PC. And I'd probably make him wear lipstick and eyeshadow too, because nothing accents crying eyes like runny mascara. Then I'd post the pics below his apology post. He'd be more than welcome to keep living here. But he definitely wouldn't **** with my stuff again.

tehfuzz, 02_Rexxxy, J-5 and 2 others like this.
  19. readymix

You appear to be under the assumption that I believe the words you are typing here. You would be wrong. I still think it was all you, and that you are now attempting to stave off a ban and save face by killing off your sockpuppet.
    That bit about you and your brother holding a sign in front of your car...I'm serious about that. You prove to me you have a brother and a car and that you're both idiots on paper in one photograph, and I'll consider letting you stick around. And you have 24 hours to make this happen. 3PM Central Standard Time, February 26th, 2013...no pic? Then bye bye. You will pay for your insolence. Multiple accounts is an instant permaban here. The "benefit of the doubt" is you getting 24 hours to prove that you aren't sockpuppeting. Prove you aren't using multiple accounts, or you'll get the boot. Simple as that.

20. thakrazymule

The pic would also make a great avatar pic. Just sayin....

21. readymix

While I agree with you. I don't want to force someone to keep an avatar like that for long periods of time. It'll be funny and then it'll die off, the way it should.

22. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Wait wait. u think emberrasing my brother makes me cool like you? One thing is to care another is to be an idiot like you are telling me to be. i can be mad but thats my brother u are talking about. a ****ing veteran. the least i can do for his 2 times service to protect your sorry ass and your freedom is letting him stay. u think u are all this cuz u can decide who is on here. u are mistaken.... u need to get ur facts right. i told you what happened. u can believe it or not. either way he fought for this country while you sat figuring out what color of fonts this website should have. i think this website is great but is idiots with lityle so call power like you who give it a bad name... you think i rather hit my brother and embarras him than to stay here? Sure he drives a different car. sure his humor is gay. but that is my brother. so u can ban me all you want and feel so good aboit you. because what it all comes down to is always family. so thank you NF members for the answers you have given me before. thank you mnsubaru. but it was fun. i am not gonna disrespect my family over something so petty. with all due respect f you and yoi can delete my account. bah bye

23. gc8

gc8 Well-Known Member

But you were going to take a **** on your bros car?

tehfuzz and 02_Rexxxy like this.
  24. SurlyOldManMN

Ah... the veteran card, against Readymix, again.

This is going to end well. By "well" I mean hilariously catastrophic.

:facepalm:

tehfuzz and ShortytheFirefighter like this.
  25. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

You clearly don't have a brother. My brother has done 2 tours and is likely to see a 3rd soon. If he ****ed with my stuff, I wouldn't roll over and just let him peck at me and my reputation like that. We'd have words about it and move on. That's family.

26. yarpirate

yarpirate BANNED

I think if you sing the star spangled banner while doing it it's okay

27. readymix

Get ****ed. I'm a veteran, you a-hole. So you can stop tossing around your brother's service like it is some sort of get out of jail free card. Veteran or not, right now your story doesn't add up. And if your veteran brother is too much of a chicken **** to own up to his mistakes, then there's no honor there to speak of anyway. And as such, is reflecting poorly on that whole honor thing. If your brother (if he even exists) gave even half a damn about his family, he would own up to this and save you from looking like a ****ing retard around here. Nobody cares what he drives either. You're flailing now, and it shows. Pic as requested, or forget coming back on here tomorrow. You prove to us you have a brother who will admit that he's a ****ing moron, and that the car is in your driveway...in the SAME picture, and we'll talk. There's no honor in what you are doing right now, and if your brother is real, there's no honor there either.

Word to the rest of you jackasses, your military service means squat to me. I served this country honorably as well. And while I am glad to pat you on your back for your service, what I wont do is give you carte blanche to come in here and act like a moron.

28. SurlyOldManMN

It's almost like I saw that coming...

This looks bad from where we are sitting. You're not offering anything but a questionable story and a lot of posturing. Not leaving us with much choice here...

29. readymix

You know what, I'm done playing this game with you. You don't have a brother. And you and your imaginary brother aren't military vets. No veteran I know of acts like a dumbass on a car forum and then blames ignorance and their brother for it.
    Man up.
    Own up.
    You got caught with multiple accounts. And then you backpedaled all over yourself. Tried to commiserate with me about it so I'd back off. And when that didn't work, you claimed your brother was a vet and that this is family and blah blah blah.
    The burden of proof is on you. Now I want that picture, but I want Sargent Dip**** wearing his dress uniform in it as well. You have 23 hours.

30. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

SWAT came into my house disrespected my whole family because somebody narc'd me out!?

tehfuzz, 02_Rexxxy, J-5 and 3 others like this.
  31. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

Not a story. this really was a fun site but if that guy thinks im gonna hit my brother over this... hes wrong. he didnt protect us all to later on get smacked by me. i thank you all for the good info. but if you must decide. Go ahead and ban me. believe i will survive

32. thakrazymule

I don't think he wants you to hit him. Just a pic with an apology note, and your car.

33. Jerf

Jerf Well-Known Member

I think the 1st sign is, you won't hit your brother. Come on, if my brother was the damn president and he pulled a prank I would throw his a$$ on the ground and beat him with a shoe, cuz that's what brothers do.

34. readymix

Nobody told you to smack him or hit him, you dumbass. I said take a picture of you and him in front of your car with him holding a sign that says "I'm sorry MNSubaru for being an idiot." And now he has to wear his military dress uniform, season appropriate, for the picture, since you decided to parade his military service around for your free meal ticket.

And you can try the head held low "look at me, I'm such a martyr, I wont hurt my family" bull**** all you want. Just like earlier, nobody here is buying it. Pics in 22hours and 45minutes.

35. SurlyOldManMN

We "must" ban you if you refuse to offer some kind of reliable evidence to support your claims. You weren't asked to hit your brother. I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you're trying to use that as a red herring. The alternative is you have some kind of latent mental deficiency that precludes reading comprehension. You're on a forum full of vets and people who think critically for a living. Many of us married too. The "guilt trip" approach is not going to get you anywhere.

Less non-sequitur riddled bluster, more proof. Sounds like you've already decided to get banned instead. That's unfortunate.

36. readymix

You know what else I find hilariously ironic right now? That since Miguel magically returned, Private Fakeface hasn't come back on here to defend himself, his military background and his personal stupidity, or his dumbass brother who keeps blaming him for ****.

37. Miguel

Miguel BANNED

That movie line was amazing..... but hey i man up to my problems dont tell ppl what tp do... u need to grow up and be done with this topic. let the big boys decide what they will do and if u are in charge of this department. ban me bro. whatever makes you feel good about yourself. ohhhhhh i go kick out from a site i hope i survive ... but my brother is real. very real. And if youey him you wouldnt talk this way to him about him...

yarpirate likes this.
  38. SurlyOldManMN

Yes he would. Trust me.

Sounds like you're firm on the ban decision. That's too bad.

Thread closed.

39. readymix

What movie line? The hell are you on about.
    And no, you didn't man up. You're shoveling bull**** on top of bull**** in an attempt to save face on here. You don't get to be part of the big boy group since you are acting like the little man that can't own up to his bull****. Me telling you to take a pic of your brother and your car in the same picture solves all the problems your childish and inept behavior has caused.
    1) It proves to me that you do indeed still have this car
    2) It proves that you do indeed have a brother causing problems at home
    Because, you see, right now, we think you have multiple accounts. That is a bannable offense on here. And no, we do NOT take your word for it. Because you already broke the trust of this site by violating the rules. I'm offering you a way to correct this problem. And you instead are trying to play the martyr/military/family/idiot card to get out of it. I've been extremely lenient with you, offering you an easy out earlier today via the PM box, and offering you a second easy out by providing us proof that your brother is the idiot doing the stupid business and that you are the car owner.
    I don't do this to feel good about myself, I do it because those are the rules that I am in charge of upholding.

HAHA, tough guy by proxy. Adorable. You can ask anyone and everyone on here if I have a problem telling you and your imaginary brother that you're both idiots right to your face, in person. Because I've done it before. And I'll do it again. I'm not ****ing scared of you, so you can stop playing the "say that to my face and I'll kick your ass" card. I don't care if you are military, cancer victim, bear wrestler, or if you hunt wolves with only your wits and bare hands, if you come here and act like a damn moron, I'm going to tell you you're a damn moron. And you and your brother are both dumbasses so far.

J-5, ShortytheFirefighter and Jerf like this.
  40. readymix

I just earned your thread a stay of execution in anticipation of the photograph we've requested.
    But after further digging, I'm almost 100% positive your brother doesn't exist.

41. WRX1

WRX1 _ Staff Member

I will make this REAL simple for you.

You have until 3pm tomorrow to do 1 of 2 things.

1. Prove that you and your "brother" live in the same house and both have a account. Like Readymix said, take a pic of both of you in front of your car. I personally don't care if your bother is dressed up or not, just a pic with both of you in front of your car.

2. Tell me which account you want closed. Frankly, if I follow the MNS TOS, I ban both accounts, but I will be nice today. So pick a account that gets deleted.

If neither one of those 2 items have been done't be 3pm central time on Feb 26th, I am killing both accounts.

Also, same birthday, really??

Russ

42. readymix

Yep, same birthday, some house, same car, same phone, same computer, same idiotic grammar and spelling mistakes. They must be identical twins! That's why I said his brother should wear his uniform, I mean, how would we tell them apart? :rolleyes:

J-5 likes this.
  43. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

:bye:

I miss the popcorn emoticon

Ctracey218 likes this.
  44. yarpirate

yarpirate BANNED

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

02_Rexxxy, J-5 and AspitFire like this.
  45. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

I find it's typically in your best interests to try communicating at at least an 8th Grade level before telling someone to "grow up".

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.