04+05 subarus

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by subiedriver4444, Mar 5, 2009.

1. subiedriver4444

subiedriver4444 Well-Known Member

soo i have been on the look for wrx's and legacys lately and i have an 02 RS right now..and i have noticed that its hard to find 04-05 wrx's but there seems to be alot of bugeyes around lately?? even on Nabisco i cant find anything thats not an sti. haha. so i was just wondering if im missing something here, maybe more and more people are like me and want what i want??? haha

2. SubieDave

SubieDave Well-Known Member

I've been looking for 04-05 wrx wagons and have run into the same issue. They go quick. Crazy

3. bobafett04wrx

bobafett04wrx New Member

Blobeyes FTW!

4. Scuba Steve

Scuba Steve Well-Known Member

mine will be back up for sale soon. jbp 04 wrx

5. subiedriver4444

haha i just thought it was very strange! haha. i mean no complaints bout the sti...i love them to death...its just the whole not being able to afford it haha.

6. jamusix

jamusix Well-Known Member

Yeah I can't find one either...

Oh except the blobeye rexwagon in my DRIVEWAY! :cool:

Rargh I love it. Best of luck! If you buy one, be sure to post pics in the Welcome Mat section.

As if we don't all know what they look like. :rolleyes:

7. subiedriver4444

there isnt a different between the 02,03's to the 04-05s is there? other than the looks and what not is there..?

8. mosc

mosc New Member

The biggest is the slightly stronger gears and some stock tuning differences. The suspension is also slightly different.

Blobeyes are definitely the most popular years. The 04STi in particular (ignore the car on the left) was featured predominantly in the media for several years. The earlier and later cars never got as much attention.