05 Saab 9-2x Aero Limited Edition

Discussion in 'Vendor Directory' started by mrmerlind, May 15, 2015.

1. mrmerlind

mrmerlind New Member

I'm selling my 2005 Saab 9-2x Aero, it's a very fast and reliable car. With the ej20 Subaru WRX engine and all wheel drive, it's a great car for commuting anytime of year. I've never had any problems with it not starting.
    Check engine light is on due to a code for an evaporative system sensor that is no longer hooked up, my mechanic says that it will not effect the car in any way.
    The car is Mechanically sound, with some body damage here and there as the car is 10 years old. The front bumper is cracked a little due to sliding into a snow bank last winter. It has some minor hail damage. The interior is super clean! I never leave trash or food in my car, never let the dust build up, two toned leather interior with heated seats.
    I've had the car since August of 2013. I had some repairs done on the car, including some after market parts. It has a 3" Cobb Exhaust from the turbo all the way out the back, I have an Accessport and I tuned the ECU to Stage 2 with 91 Octane. Everything can be tuned back to stock, and I still have the stock exhaust. The car is currently putting out 280 horse power. Hugs the road like a dream, and when you want to go just down shift and go! Five speed manual super fun car to drive!
    Its sitting on Hankook Ventus V12 evo2 (Max Performance tires) I got them in June of 2014, so I would say they have only 5000 miles on them.

Here's a list of some stuff that's been replaced or fixed on the vehicle:
    At 107,336 miles
    -Changed oil and filter
    -Coolant fluid replaced
    -Checked all fuel lines
    -Rear rotors replaced
    -Timing belt (w/water pump and pulleys) kit
    -Thermostat replaced
    -Alternator belt replaced
    -AC belt and pulley replaced at 108,543
    -Cam seal replaced
    -Spark plugs replaced
    -Small coolant leak fixed near turbo, clamp was just loose
    -After market control arm kit and sway bar for the rear was put in because someone jacked the car up with the jack on the stock control arm
    -Alignment checked
    -Left front inner CV boot replaced due to a leak
    -Clutch was replaced at around 90,000 miles

The car has just over 111,000 miles on it, and it will continue to go up as it is my daily right now.
    Pictures are of a couple days ago, completely detailed the car and its ready for you now!

You can text, call, or email me with any questions at all. Throw a price out, the worst I say is no. Please do not contact me trying to help me sell it!

(Keywords: wrx, Subaru, Saabaru, turbo, manual, 5 speed, Saab, 9-2x, Evo, all wheel drive, wagon, hatchback)

Attached Files:

Last edited: May 15, 2015