06-07 WRX for visual inspect?

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by mnhh505, Oct 15, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mnhh505

mnhh505 New Member

I am in desperate need of some verification on routing of wiring on an 06 WRX I have been slowly getting ready to put back together. Now that it has been apart for months and the pc that had all my documentation and pics has committed hard drive suicide, I need to look at a car to see some of the fuse box and harness wiring as well as a few misc items like brackets.
    I just put the heads back on and dropped the engine in over the weekend, but have a number of questions that would best be answered by looking under a hood or seeing some good detail pics that I have not been able to find.
    Any help would be very much appreciated and if I can make it worth your while some how, let me know. I don't mean hands on help, I'm ok doing it myself.
    Howie

2. Shibbs

Shibbs The Daywalker

06 and 07 are quite different in certain spots as far as wiring goes. I found this out when first trying to disable my DRLs.

Just something to watch out for.

3. mnhh505

mnhh505 New Member

That figures. I would hope things like battery cables and ground are the same. Engine harness and bracket, placement of reservoirs, hoses and such....This car was almost completely disassembled under hood like seven months ago and wiring was bunched and tied outside of apron, so very little is obvious now.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.