'06 Chevy Colorado crew cab Z71 pkg. $9,499/obo

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by JesseJames, Oct 4, 2011.

1. JesseJames

JesseJames Well-Known Member

Well I'm posting this due to unfortunate circumstances b/c this truck belonged to a family friend who passed away in July. I have been asked to help with the sale of his truck by his family. I know this isn't typical forum policy but this is a legit sale and I'm happy to provide my cell # to anyone insterested if there is any doubt. The good news is it's a great truck and I was actually considering buying it myself but I get to buy siding for the house instead....:(

Here are the stats:
    2006 Chevrolet Colorado Crew Cab 4x4 188,xxx mi.
    asking $9,499 or best offer
    ONE OWNER V6, crew cab, 4x4, automatic, red exterior, fog lights, cloth interior, CD/MP3/AM/FM radio, Firestone Destination A/T tires (recently purchased) on 31 x 10.5 factory alloys, hard tonneau cover (color matched), chrome step up bars, tow hitch, Ventshade's brand window shades.
    Basically the only options it doesn't have is leather and sunroof.

Anyways here's a link to the Craigslist ad: http://minneapolis.craigslist.org/hnp/cto/2617194968.html

Here's the skinny for my fellow MNSubaru members (the kind of details I wouldn't bother posting on CL): The previous owner was a huge car guy. He owned a national award winning '39 Olds, he was very much into original classics, particularly pre 1950. His love and care for his cars definitely shows on this truck. Even underneath there is hardly a sign of rust. I have more pics so please PM me if you're interested. Thank you for looking.

Attached Files:

2. JesseJames

One other important note that I forgot to mention: It's a majority highway miles. The owner was a doctor that did frequent travel between the Twin Cities and St. Cloud. He also routinely traveled to the rural areas surrounding St. Cloud.

3. JesseJames

I know it's not a Subaru... but hey I still have to "bump it up" for the weekend!

4. KA-T_240

KA-T_240 Well-Known Member

What engine is in it? 3.5 or 3.7

Also, the Colorado never came with a V6.

5. JesseJames

3.5 thank you for the correction....oops