'07 WRX, 77K miles, never modded

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by gtcruiser33, Sep 16, 2017.

1. gtcruiser33

gtcruiser33 Well-Known Member

Hello All,

My family has outgrown my car, and I am selling in order to get something larger. One day I will regret this, hell I already do, anyway onto the details:

Car: 2007 WRX Sedan (Urban Gray Metallic)
    Trans: 5 speed
    Odo: 77K miles
    VIN: JF1GD74627G505751
    Options: 6 disc cd, fog lights, keyless entry
    Condition: Interior 8/10 (no tears, burns, stains, etc.) Exterior 7/10 (no rust at all, a few dings here and there, slight curb rash on 1 wheel). The tires were purchased this spring (2017). I also have a set of snow tires (2 seasons old) that fit these stock rims, that I would consider sending with the car.

Backstory: This car was purchased by my father new from the dealership, he drove it for the first 60K miles, more than half of which were driven in the salt free state of Texas. At 60K miles he moved on to a BRZ and sold me the car (at which point it moved back to MN). This car is single family owned, accident free, smoke free, mod free (as in never modded ever, no suspension mods, no engine mods, no interior or audio mods, no aftermarket rims, the clock still dims with the headlights, this car is exactly as it came from the factory and always has been). I also have all of the service history and receipts (dealer serviced only). I have the title in hand, no liens, no loans, etc. I have both factory keys and key fobs.

Price: $12,500 OBO (I really haven't seen many comparable cars due to the low mileage and the stock nature of it, so maybe this is asking too much, I dont know, worst you can do is make an offer)
    Trades: I would consider a trade for an automatic legacy GT or Forester XT, otherwise cash only
    Contact info: Reply here, Email me fisher.erich@gmail, text FiveZeroSeven 273-0992

Pics:
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Full Album: https://fishee2.imgur.com

Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  2. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Wow. This is a spectacular example of a well kept vehicle. Nice work.

gtcruiser33 likes this.
  3. gtcruiser33

gtcruiser33 Well-Known Member

Car is sold, please lock this up