09 WRX cel

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by WRX 56308, Mar 16, 2012.

1. WRX 56308

WRX 56308 Member

It's been a while since i've been on here, so forgive me if I fail at putting this in the correct area. To sum this up quickly: Got in my car, started it up, no CEL or other lights. Left a friends place, got about a mile down the road, I look down and the CEL is on solid, the traction control light is on like I had shut it off, and my cruise light is flashing. No hard acceleration, braking, or beating on it before the lights came on. I called St. Cloud Subaru and the soonest they can get it in, that works for me, is next friday. I live an hour from there so I just thought I'd throw this out there, and see if anyone has come across the same thing. Car has no mods.

2. ofspunk7

ofspunk7 Well-Known Member

If you go to an auto parts store they can pull the code. Call first to make sure they have a reader. Not sure what shops are up in St Cloud. Then once you have the code, come back and tell us what it is.

Or do a google search on NASIOC and you'll also find your answer .... maybe.

3. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

Yeah, any place like Auto zone should be able to scan it for free. Post up the code.

4. 03subyR

03subyR Well-Known Member

Did you happend to get a CEL code?