Black 98 GT wagon update, I got the car with the swap almost done, It always had a CEL and was a bit sluggish down low in the RPM. I consulted the wiring diagrams to find the pins to add the check connectors to check the CEL because they were never wired up ( the engine is phase 1, but the car is phase 2, so its an obd1 engine in an 0bd2 car.) I needed the check connectors to count the CEL blinks to find the code. I did that, CEL was still on solid with no blinks, started looking at what was never connected and found a ground wire for the ECU that was never wired up, wired that up to its correct home and BOOM no CEL! Super happy about that! It cleared up the strange idle the car had when warm and totally made the car wake up from 1000-5500 (I guess that is not low RPM). I also had an old rally car header laying around so I figured I would see how it fit, It did not fit great and it made the car sound like a Honda. So I went for old reliable, the V1-2 STI type RA header.