1997, 1998, & 2005 Legacy Outback Past Part Outs

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by Oak Leaf Auto Salvage, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor

Hey Everyone!

This is just to show the Legacy Outback's we have parted out.

Everything that is good on these cars are for sale. We have them pretty much stripped down to the bare shell.
    If you don't see it listed, please ask and I will see if I have it available for you.

*They were stripped down a year ago so I apologize if some of the parts you may need aren't in stock anymore. There are still parts off them though so I am spreading the word.

We should have a Legacy Sedan coming in the next couple weeks.

REMEMBER NO PART IS TOO SMALL!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Warranty Information

Everything that is good on this car is for sale. Please don't hesitate to ask.

Please keep in mind we may not always have the lowest prices but we try to be as fair as possible. If you think we are charging to much please just let me know and I will do whatever I can to make sure we are selling out parts at a fair price.

All of our parts carry a 90 day parts warranty and we really do care about not selling junk parts. If for whatever reason you have a problem with the part I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

We have the car dismantled and have pictures of most of the parts. If you would like to see a picture of the part you are interested please just ask and I will post it up for you with a price.

Please ask any questions you may have, I will try to keep up with the PM's and thread posts...

Thanks!!

Isaac

2. phi11

phi11 Well-Known Member

Nice, I was wondering about legacy parts!

3. Grayguy

Grayguy Well-Known Member

Do you guys have any non-scooped 95-99' hoods?

4. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

My dad would probably trade with you if you want....His is green

5. my97gt

my97gt Member

price on the '97 right side headlight and bumper?