2003 Subaru WRX wagon

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by swagon03, Jan 6, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. swagon03

swagon03 Well-Known Member

Asking price: $2,400 obo

Year: 2003
    Model: Impeza
    style: Wagon
    Trim: WRX
    Color: Silver

Mileage: 243,5xx
    Transmission: Manual

Hello everyone,

For sale is my WRX wagon. During my ownership, I replaced the the front driver and front passenger rotors and break pads using OEM parts in the summer of 2015. I replaced the rear driver and the rear passenger rotors and pads using Brembo rotors and Hawk pads in summer of 2015. All four struts replaced with KYB struts a little over a year ago. NO modifications. Daily driver from work and back home. Unfortunately, I still have a very small lien on the car :( so, transaction will be at the bank (Affinity Plus Credit Union)

Previous for sale w/ more pics: https://mnsubaru.com/threads/2003-subaru-impreza-wrx-wagon-for-sale.50419/

Previous owners thread: http://mnsubaru.com/threads/2003-subaru-impreza-wrx-wagon-5-speed-7-400.42291/#post-698145

NOTICE: the wagon has some mechanical issues. When accelerating the engine jerks as it tries to pick-up speed. I have had issues with the temp gauge indicating that it is over heating. Sometimes it stays normal and other times, it rises. When it does rise, the car loses heat flow (usually at low speeds) but if the vehicle is in high speeds the heat blows strong. The defected strut is no longer an issue (from my previous for sale thread). I've replaced it over the summer with a new KYB strut. I still drive it everyday to work and back home. It takes me from A to B. Overall, it needs some work, but it can take you where you need to go.

photos below are from last year... I can text or email more recent pictures to anyone who is interested!!

Contact me: [email protected] if you want to test drive or see.

Tim wrx1.jpg wrx2.jpg wrx3.jpg wrx4.jpg wrx5.jpg wrx6.jpg wrx7.jpg wrx8.jpg wrx9.jpg wrx10.jpg

idget likes this.
  2. LASERBLUE135

LASERBLUE135 Well-Known Member

How bad is the jerking? Only when accelerating hard? Only sometimes? CELS? I'm interested, but I don't want the stumbling to be all the time.

3. swagon03

Yes and no... Yes it jerks when accelerating hard, but at times when casually accelerating it can jerk too. With that said, when accelerating hard, expect it to jerk most of the time if not all the time! You can get away with casually accelerating without it jerking too. And sorry excuse my acronym literacy... CELS? not sure what that means :( haha

4. Deathly

Deathly Well-Known Member

CEL = Check Engine Light

5. swagon03

Oh yes.... that also comes on and off! Currently check engine light is ON.

6. mctenold

mctenold Well-Known Member

Do you know what code it's throwing?

7. swagon03

Sorry, I don't know that information yet... once I get it checked out, I'll post an update

8. derp

derp Well-Known Member

AutoZone pulls codes for free

LASERBLUE135 and tangledupinblu like this.
  9. swagon03

Sale pending....

10. swagon03

Sold @ $2,200 if that means anything to anyone :) lock it up please!

idget likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.