2004 STI BBS 5x100

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Ezrem, Feb 4, 2022.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ezrem

Ezrem Well-Known Member

This set of 2004 STI BBS wheels was on my 2011 WRX and 2004 Forester and Baja Turbo for a long while. I moved away from the Subaru family a number of years ago but kept these, and while I took a photo during the summer last year I never got around to posting it. They have been sitting on a shelf in my garage for some time.

The finish on the spokes has seen better days, primarily starting to peel off along the sides closest to the back of the spokes, but there is no significant metal damage, the wheels are all straight, and until I had the worn-out tires removed they were holding air pressure just fine. They really just need to be cleaned and refinished.

Great project wheels for a WRX/Forester/etc that these will fit on.

$500 OBO. Includes center caps. Also includes a set of programmable TPMS sensors, though I cannot vouch for their functionality. Prefer pick-up in the Rochester area, but I do make it to the Cities and La Crosse areas occasionally.

[​IMG]

pinjasaur and LASERBLUE135 like this.
  2. LASERBLUE135

LASERBLUE135 Well-Known Member

That's about as cheap as I've seen them for non-rashed ones. I would be buying them if I didn't grab a set of new summer wheels recently. I expect someone swoops in quickly.

3. blackozone

blackozone Well-Known Member

Mine. PM sent.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

I'll take second in line, please.

pinjasaur likes this.
  5. Ezrem

Ezrem Well-Known Member

Yep, that's exactly what I was going for, a quick, no-haggle sale. Not worth the effort to eke out another $100 or something.

@blackozone, PM'd back.

@Krazylegz1485, I will update if blackozone falls through, but they sure seem committed at this point.

Thanks for the quick replies, everyone. Glad I posted these on the local community site rather than messing with NASIOC.

Krazylegz1485 and tangledupinblu like this.
  6. Ezrem

Ezrem Well-Known Member

The wheels are now sold.

@Krazylegz1485, Blackozone and I met up to do the wheel deal about five hours ago. All went smoothly. Best of luck in your search!

Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  7. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Hopefully he didn’t act inappropriately. He is known for doing so!

Locking it up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.