2004 STI Brembo Set $900!!!! Grab them while you can

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by Oak Leaf Auto Salvage, Apr 2, 2013.

1. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor

Hey Everyone!

We have these Brembo calipers off our most recent 04 STI part out.

Selling them all together as a set for $900 plus shipping.

Comes with a 90 Day Parts Warranty.

If you are interested, let me know and I can get you a shipping quote with your zip code.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Warranty Information:

Everything that is good on our cars are for sale. Please don't hesitate to ask.*

Please keep in mind we may not always have the lowest prices but we try our best to price our parts as fair as possible according to condition and miles on the car. If you think something is priced too high, don't hesitate to bring it to my attention. Everyone makes mistakes sometimes.

All of our parts carry a 90 day parts warranty and we really do care about not selling junk parts. If for whatever reason you have a problem with the part I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

We have the car dismantled and have pictures of most of the parts. If you would like to see a picture of the part you are interested please just ask and I will post it up for you with a price.

Please ask any questions you may have, I will try to keep up with the PM's and thread posts...

Thanks!!

Isaac

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

ofspunk7 likes this.
  2. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

3. xluben

xluben Well-Known Member

4. GiMp

GiMp Well-Known Member

You need some :p

5. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

yaa they don't stick around very long. Sadly they sold on ebay :( I like selling them to someone on forums that I can actually talk to but oh well.