2004 Sti- NF motor-$14k obo

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by 2002WrX, Sep 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 2002WrX

2002WrX Well-Known Member

Don't want to do it, but regrettably putting my Sti up for sale. 2004 model. Car has 163k on the chassis, but only 25k on the motor. It spun a rod bearing a few years back, so I had the guys at NF rebuild it. It's nothing crazy, more of a reliability build. Brand new factory crank directly from Subaru, forged pistons(I can't remember the brand off the top of my head), killer b pick up tube, and one new rod. All timing components were done at the same time as well. As far as mods, it has a tomioka racing 18g turbo, new at the same time as the motor, bigger top mount, and all the other typical "stage 2" stuff, catless downpipe and exhaust, silicone hose kit and bigger pump and injectors. Transmission shifts great, has an Act clutch and a Cobb short throw. Interior is in pretty good shape, one small hole in the drivers seat bolster is about it. Pioneer blue tooth double din and a 12 inch sub. Everything works on the car, including ice cold a/c. The car has two sets of wheels, the summer set up are rota torque, 18x9.5 with new tires, and the winter set up are rota g force 17x8 snow tires that only have roughly 10k miles. The car was tuned by Nuke, very conservative. He said if I was to get a front mount, boost controller and a retune, he could get A LOT more more out of it. The only issues the car has are it does have a misfire under boost right now, I changed all the coils, got slightly better, so it might need new plugs. The brakes do pulsate a little bit too, probably because the car sits in the garage a lot not being driven. Price is negotiable. If you're interested, message me on here, or my number is 218-969-0191. Car is located in Hibbing Mn, up on the iron range.

Attached Files:

2. 2002WrX

Shoot, I forgot the price lol. 14k obo.

3. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Love it! GLWS!!

4. 2002WrX

A few things I forgot, it also has a forge bov, subaru winter slush mats, and rally armor flaps. Car also has a clean and clear title in my name. Windshield is about a year old, and I just had the passenger air bag recall done a few weeks ago.

5. skubi1

skubi1 Well-Known Member

Hibbing! We have a cabin up in Britt. Awesome looking car, can't even tell it has that many miles on it. GLWS!!!

6. 2002WrX

Yep boring old iron range lol. And yeah you'd never guess the car has that many miles on the chassis. It's not perfect by any means, rock chips and a few dings is about it, one small rust bubble forming where the wing mounts on the trunk. I'm seriously gonna cry like a baby when it sells, not even ashamed. I absolutely love the car, but I bought a truck, so I don't see the need to have both, but I need the truck. The car just sits in the garage, makes me sad lol.

7. 2002WrX

Open to offers

8. 2002WrX

9. 2002WrX

10. 2002WrX

Misfire is gone, the new plugs fixed it. It did however blow out the high pressure power steering line lol, already have one on order.

11. 2002WrX

Someone buy this car, it needs a new home.

12. 2002WrX

Good Christmas present for someone lol

Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  13. Subie_4_life

Subie_4_life New Member

Would you be willing to trade plus cash?

14. 2002WrX

It would depend on the offer, but mainly looking to sell.

15. 2002WrX

Open to offers still

16. 2002WrX

Car is sold. Lock, delete, etc.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.