2005 Subaru Legacy GT LTD low miles, 115K, auto - $4500

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Chris McGee, Sep 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Chris McGee

Chris McGee Active Member

With a new baby[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] we bought a bigger vehicle and no longer have space for my blue baby. This vehicle only has 115,000 miles and I am the second owner. I bought it in 2006 with 12K miles. This car has been my daily driver for 10 years now. I'd keep it if I had a third stall in my garage, but it just gets in the way in the driveway.

All maintenance is up to date and I change oil every 4,000 miles with full synthetic. Timing belt was done at 89K, valve cover gaskets, oil cooler gasket, and accelerator pedal sensor was done in last year, battery is 3yrs old and the starter was replaced around then too, brake flush/coolant/transmission flushes and spark plugs were done around 78K. I also installed a block heater plug a while back. The battery is new and it has new front brakes.

This car is by far the best winter vehicle I have ever driven and it still runs great. It has the snow tires on it right now with about 90% treadlife left. I'm also including the summer tires wheels, but the summer tires are very worn.

Around 75K miles I had some bolt on modifications including turbo, intake, intercooler, UP/DP, and some other items. The tranny has been beefed up with Hexmods valve body modification and center diff bushings.

The car is 11 years old so there are door dings and some other slight cosmetic damage. There is a slight gap under the hood. The car is paid off so there is no lien on it.

[​IMG][/URL][/IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

2. Chris McGee

I'm a little slow so I can't figure out how to edit so I'm adding pics here.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

3. Chris McGee

4. Chris McGee

I've been getting a lot of questions about the full list of mods so here they are.

Perrin catless UP
    Cobb catless DP (I also have a catted CNT DP)
    AEM CAI
    EBCS
    820 CC injectors
    Walbro 255 fuel pump
    ClimberD's valve body modification
    BNR TD05 18g turbo
    AVO actuator
    AVO throttle body hose
    Perrin turbo inlet hose
    IBR TMIC
    Grimmspeed AOS
    TurboXS 50/50 BOV
    Block heater plug

5. Chris McGee

I must be blind, I can't figure out how to edit this original post.

I have a pending sale right now .

6. Chris McGee

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.