2009 Impreza 2.5i 5MT Hatch Complete Part Out!

Discussion in 'Vendor Announcements/Sales/Discounts' started by Oak Leaf Auto Salvage, Jan 28, 2015.

1. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor

Hey Everyone!
    We recently parted out this 2009 Impreza 2.5i 5MT Hatchback with 74K miles.

The timing broke so we were not able to test drive the car. Everything that is good has been put into inventory, photographed, and ready to ship.

Please feel free to comment, send a private message, or email [email protected] if you are looking for any parts.

[​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Warranty Information:

Everything that is good on this car is for sale. Please don't hesitate to ask.*

Please keep in mind we may not always have the lowest prices but we try to be as fair as possible. If you think we are charging to much please just let me know and I will do whatever I can to make sure we are selling out parts at a fair price.

All of our parts carry a 90 day parts warranty and we really do care about not selling junk parts. If for whatever reason you have a problem with the part I will do everything I can to make sure you are happy with your purchase.

We have the car dismantled and have pictures of most of the parts. If you would like to see a picture of the part you are interested please just ask and I will post it up for you with a price.

Please ask any questions you may have, I will try to keep up with the PM's and thread posts...

Thanks!!

Isaac

2. Oak Leaf Auto Salvage

Oak Leaf Auto Salvage Vendor