2009 WRX stage 2 parts

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Taxiarchis Kourelis, May 6, 2021.

1. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Taxiarchis Kourelis Well-Known Member

I have the following:

1) Process west top mount intercooler (this is NOT the newer verticooler). price new 950$. Yours for 350$
    2) Tomei expreme equal length header. price new around 700$. Yours for 250$. This is a 3 bolt header and will need a 3 bolt uppipe (grimmspeed makes one). My (tomei, came with header) uppipe's bolts "seized" on the turbo so it won't come out. Happy to provide for free if you want to try it.
    3) grimmspeed catless downpipe (not included in pics email me for pics). This is a 3 bolt downpipe that mates to the header/uppipe above. It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$
    4) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$
    5) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$.
    5) Crawford V2 air oil separator. Price new 350$. Yours for 150$.
    6) tial MVR 44mm wastegate. BRAND NEW IN BOX. price new 360-380$ yours for 300$ (pretty firm since this is essentially brand new, have not even opened the box. I had this wastegate and it came with the new turbo kit and could not get a discount if I opted not to use it)
    7) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$ Yours for 20$ or FREE if you buy all of the above.

On E85 with all these parts (+DW 1300cc injectors that I will have in a couple months, currently using them for break-in tune) car made 332 WHP on RS motors' mustang dyno (around 360whp on a dynojet).

Can provide more photos if interested.
    email me at [email protected] or pm me.

Attached Files:

• 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      781.9 KB
      Views:
    • 4.jpg
      4.jpg
      File size:
      821.7 KB
      Views:
    LASERBLUE135 likes this.
  2. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

Can you explain how the 3 bolt DP works? The turbo end is 5 bolts to mate with the turbo. Are you talking about where it meets the mid-pipe? If so, is there a specific cat-back system that interfaces? Couldn't find any reference on Google...
    I am interested, but not sure how that works...

3. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Hey Chin so: my catback is a "generic" 2 bolt catback that would fit an OEM downpipe. The "outlet"/back part of the downpipe is 2 bolts so your current catback will "mate" just fine with this downpipe. The front/inlet part of the downpipe is the issue, this is 3 bolts and would only work with the other parts here (header and uppipe). The uppipe is stuck on the turbo (bolts seized) and they could not/was not worth the effort to get it out and I can give to you for free if you want to try. Otherwise grimmspeed makes one here https://subimods.com/wrx/2002-2003-...004-2020-sti-2005-2009-lgt-2004-2013-fxt.html that works with my set up. The uppipe and downpipe are with RS motors still (no space so they were nice to hold on to it while I sell) so feel free to call them 952 707 0100 if you'd like to fact check me:) As an example this is the catback I currently have https://www.maperformance.com/produ...MI19LWj5y48AIV8m1vBB0KVAVDEAQYASABEgKrhfD_BwE which fits with OEM downpipe just fine. Hope this helps

4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Also thoroughly confused and equally as curious to see what this alleged 3 bolt downpipe looks like.

5. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Apologies guys for the confusion. I should have added pictures. I will.

6. Chin

Chin Well-Known Member

Well, if you can clarify, I may be interested... The front end of the DP attaches to the turbo, so I don't understand how the fact that the uppipe is 3 bolt is relevant. You can PM a picture if you want...

7. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Absolutely I will. I hope I am wrong and this is not an issue. Apologies for the confusion. I think they are busy today so need to bug them a couple times for pics but worst case scenario I ll go in the shop Friday and take pics of everything. Stay tuned.

Chin and Krazylegz1485 like this.
  8. Taxiarchis Kourelis

The case of the mysterious 3 bolt downpipe hopefully is resolved and was just a case of my own stupidity. Attached are pictures. It's just a catless downpipe. Let me know if interested. Tax

Attached Files:

• dp1.jpg
      dp1.jpg
      File size:
      679.6 KB
      Views:
    • dp2.jpg
      dp2.jpg
      File size:
      870 KB
      Views:
    • dp3.jpg
      dp3.jpg
      File size:
      578.3 KB
      Views:
    Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  9. Taxiarchis Kourelis

AOS, wastegate, headers sold.
    The following remain:

1) Process west top mount intercooler (this is NOT the newer verticooler). price new 950$. Yours for 350$
    2) grimmspeed catless downpipe . It is catless and they don't make these anymore. price new 350$, yours for 150$
    3) perrin turbo inlet. Price new 255$, yours for 100$
    4) AEM intake. 275$. Yours for 100$. filter is in rough shape as you can see but clean and functional.
    5) Heatshield. Can't remember brand, I think it was grimmspeed. All these run from 75-100$. Yours for 20$.
    6) Polished forge BPV 50$ (175$ new)

10. Butthau5

Butthau5 Well-Known Member

Would this downpipe fit a GD? 02 or 05 wrx

11. Taxiarchis Kourelis

I do not know and I would call grimmspeed to confirm. Don't want to misinform you :) I would guess probably not since their catted version fits
    08-14WRX / 08+STI / 05-09LGT only per their website

Butthau5 likes this.
  12. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Where are you located? Interested in the heat shield.

Butthau5 likes this.
  13. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Apple Valley. I can meet but next week cause i have this stuff at work (Rochester).

14. Butthau5

Butthau5 Well-Known Member

Yeah you're right 08+ is different. Pretty sure that turbo inlet should work for me. Does it have all the connectors or no?

15. Taxiarchis Kourelis

I am not sure but i will send a pic on monday with everything attached.

16. Taxiarchis Kourelis

All i have left are AEM intake, intercooler and downpipe!

17. Taxiarchis Kourelis

Intercooler downpipe sold. AEM intake left and i will sell for 75!