2011 Subaru Outback 2.5i Premium - $6,500 obo

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by TjDunklee, Mar 7, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TjDunklee

TjDunklee Well-Known Member

Price: $6500 or best offer
    Current Mileage: 146,306
    Model: 2011 Outback 2.5i Premium (PM for VIN)
    Add-ons: all weather package (heated seats, mirrors, and windshield), sunroof, backup camera, rubber floor mats

The time has come to sell our beloved 2011 Outback 2.5i Premium. This has been our main family car for the the last 8 years and it has treated us very well. The only reason we are selling it is because we need three rows of seats to lug around more kids. The body and interior are in very good shape for a car of this age, but there are some small dings and scratches for normal life. If you know Subarus, you know this car has all the major work done that will take it well past 200k miles. I will include all my records including a spreadsheet repairs/maintenance. Please let me know if you have any questions at all, but here are some major details:

The Good
    • Timing belt replaced at 111k - included the water pump, serpentine belt, and idlers.
    • Front & Rear diff fluid and brake fluid changed at 111k
    • Passenger side rear wheel bearing replaced at 115k
    • Driver’s side rear wheel bearing replaced at 131k
    • Front brake pads, rotors, and calipers replaced at 131k
    • Replaced rear hatch gas struts at 129k
    • Valve cover gaskets, spark plug gaskets, and spark plugs replaced at 137k
    • Battery replaced at 142k
    • Two sets of tires included
      • Winter Tires - Bridgestone blizzard ws70 - probably only have one season left at 5/32
      • Summer Tires - General Altimax RT43 - probably have at least a few summers left in them

The Bad
    • There is an exhaust rattle during acceleration until the engine warms up. It sounds like the typical Subaru heat shield rattle, but I haven’t investigated too much yet.
    • There is some scraping on the driver’s side of the rear bumped from a parking lot incident (picture included)
    DSC_3061.jpg
    DSC_3065.jpg
    DSC_3065.jpg DSC_3067.jpg DSC_3069.jpg DSC_3070.jpg DSC_3071.jpg DSC_3072.jpg IMG_0919.jpg IMG_0922.jpg IMG_0923.jpg

drac77 and EricS like this.
  2. TjDunklee

TjDunklee Well-Known Member

This car was sold tonight. Please lock this thread mods. Thank you everybody!

tangledupinblu likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.