2015 BMW K1300s Motorsports Edition

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by 007, Dec 10, 2020.

1. 007

007 Active Member

Hello all:

I may be reluctantly selling the single best motorcycle I have ever owned this Spring. Contact me if you are interested. $13,500. I am tall and getting older and the bike folds me up a bit for the touring I want to do. In 2015, this bike was $22,500 not counting $1000 in panniers and $2000 in additional accessories.

2015 BMW K1300S Motorsports Edition. The ultimate hyper-sports tourer. PLEASE do a little internet research. 175hp-103 ft/lbs TQ. 186mph. 3500 miles. New Pirelli Angel GT tires. Meticulously maintained. All the records. The cleanest, lowest mileage K1300S in the country.

For touring and safety: ABS, BMW Panniers, Tank Bag, GPS, Heated Grips, Electronic Suspension, LED high visibility lights front and rear. Amplink Power Distribution module.

For Sport: Quick shifter, Akropovic Titanium Exhaust, Forged Wheels, Brembo Brakes, Machined Pegs.

Load up the bike and take it across country or take the bags off and hoon on the interstate or in the twisties. You can ride along all weekend under 5000 rpm and still be going VERY quickly. Past there, you had better be on a long, deserted road and hanging on. This bike is long, comfortable and sooooo powerful. It produces effortless speed at any RPM in any gear.

Thanks for reading.

2. 007

007 Active Member