2016 WRX Premium Silver - 6k miles - $26,000

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Kristoff Druva, Mar 28, 2017.

1. Kristoff Druva

Kristoff Druva New Member

Looking to sell my 2016 WRX Premium with 6,000 miles on it. It is at stage 2 currently with MAPerformance Intake, Grimmspeed Catless J-pipe, Invidia N1 cat-back, and an Accessport with MAPerfomance's Stage 2 tune on it. I black vinyl wrapped the roof and did swap the wingless trunk for an STI trunk with the wing. All exterior lights have been changed out to LEDs from Subispeed.com. Backstory here is that I was an Audi technician for 6 years and now work at a Subaru dealership in sales. All the work was done here with technicians and myself doing the installs. I have the original intake and turbo-back minus the cat-back which I sold. Looking to just get exactly what I owe on the car and we can do a passthrough through my dealership if you would like to take over the financing on the car. Also has tint installed by Bravo in Wayzata as well as rustproofing and clear shield that was done at the dealership.

Attached Files:

2. klutz

klutz Well-Known Member

Looks like a good buy, GLWS!

3. DIRTY D

DIRTY D Well-Known Member

Dealer warranty? Hmmm

4. drac77

drac77 Well-Known Member

The roof is a nice touch, GLWS.

5. Nick Carter

Nick Carter Member