2018 STi Type RA (#391/500) For Sale $41k (Feeler post)

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by STi_From_DSM, Jul 7, 2020.

1. STi_From_DSM

STi_From_DSM Well-Known Member

So everyone on here probably knows me as the crazy guy who traded in his 15' STi lease to buy an RS3, and then turn around and sell it in 3 months for the Type RA. Hello, that is totally me.
    There is a bit of a back story to this. My wife was extremely excited for me to get an automatic. She hates my manual car, hates the ride, hates the look, etc. It has gotten to the point where I have decided that I should start seeing if I could sell it to get something that she doesn't hate as much. This is a feeler post to see what I could potentially get if I were to sell my car. Please, I know I am crazy already, lol.
    This car has been fantastic, and I really do not want to sell it, it is everything I wanted looks wise in a vehicle. Here are the particulars:
    2018 STi Type RA - 18,xxx miles (Will edit in the morning as I do not know the exact mileage)
    There is a small ding on the inside passenger wheel well. That is the only blemish on the car except for a very small rock chip on the hood. I have had all the servicing done at Morries Minnetonka Subaru. I am looking to get $41k for the car. I will include The winter rims/tires (for $1400 these have two winters on them, approximately 6k miles), Exhaust for $300 (Catback Invidia N1 Dual) and the taillights for $300 (Subiespeed V2) I plan to sell the car with all of the stock parts on it unless people would like to buy the aftermarket items.

Please let me know if interested.

upload_2020-7-7_23-8-24.png
    upload_2020-7-7_23-9-15.png
    upload_2020-7-7_23-9-53.png
    upload_2020-7-7_23-10-55.png

2. STi_From_DSM

upload_2020-7-7_23-16-51.png

3. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Selling the car because your wife hates it? Safe to assume you'll leave your man card in the glove box when it sells?

:bounce:

4. STi_From_DSM

Lol, yes that is included as well.

5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Hahaha!

Krazylegz1485 likes this.
  6. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

[QUOTE="Krazylegz1485]Safe to assume you'll leave your man card in the glove box when it sells?
    [/QUOTE]
    Looking for that Man Card....
    [​IMG]