3rd Anual Midwest Subaru Meet!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by morganm, Apr 26, 2005.

1. morganm

morganm New Member

Details on USMB. Point of contact is McBrat. Reply to USMB thread to be counted. I'm not posting the details here becuase for coordination and organization it really should be all in the USMB thread so McBrat can plan things more easily.

http://www.ultimatesubaru.net/forum/showthread.php?t=35188

2. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

morganm, why don't you just tell them you'll bring MNsubaru with you and which ever one of us want to attend it that day will just take with you. Just a suggestion since im guessing others like myself dont' have an account there.

3. morganm

morganm New Member

I really don't see any reason for not signing up to the Ultimate Subaru Messege Board. There's 10,000 registerd members all dedicated to Subarus of all years, models, and uses. Way more resources on the USMB and the software is 100 times better than here. For example you get free webspace to upload pictures just for signing up. This site is great for the local scene but the USMB really is THE place to go for everything Subaru.

I'm not going to the event. My wife is due with our new baby girl that month. I'm not coordinating anything for this event. If anyone is interested they can take 5 minutes to sign up to the USMB and check it out.

4. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

I don't know if USMB is the best place, I agree there is alot of info and benefits in there, but everything there is almost about brats and gls wagons, which works great for u but not for me, and I have a 93 impreza 4D. But it's still cool to see so many subaru fans.

5. morganm

morganm New Member

There are thousands of people in the New Gen forum on there which is dedicated to Subarus after the Loyale. It's not just a site for old Subaru fans. There's more people on there with newer Subarus than older ones. A lot of the people with old Subarus have a newer gen one also. Its a most excellent resource for any year/model of Subaru.