5x114.3 18" Wheels

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by pleiades, Nov 30, 2017.

1. pleiades

pleiades Well-Known Member

Looking for a second set of wheels for my wife's '15 Legacy so we don't have to keep swapping out summer and winter tires. Current wheels are 18x7.5 +55 with 5x114.3 bolt pattern, would be ok with going to a slightly wider or lower offset wheel but I'd prefer to stick with 18" diameter.

2. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

Will a +42 work? I have a set sitting around that I'm sure I'll never use again.

3. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

Also 18x7.5

4. pleiades

I think a +42 would fit without issues. This is from the LGT forum, shows all size combinations people have used successfully on the 6th gen. No +42 listed for 18x7.5 but a +35 fits so I can't see why it wouldn't work. Any more info on them and maybe a couple photos?

Screenshot_2017-09-14-09-22-03.png

5. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

Wheels are tenzo-r passion 5s. They look good from about 10 feet away lol. They all have nics and scratches and some curb rash from previous owner(s). Would be willing to let them go for pretty cheap if your interested.

6. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

@pleiades having the same problem as everybody and their mama have with posting pics. A quick Google search should do the trick. Wheels are silver.

7. pleiades

Thanks, I'll chat with the wife and see if she wants to go with those. This is what they look like, right?
    6frxaa.jpg
    The plan was to use the OE wheels for winter and mount the summers on some nice aftermarket or STI wheels. For aftermarket I had been looking at Konig Rewinds (pic below). I'd rather go with STI wheels (2011+) but it's tough to find a reasonably priced set. 62a2dda34c60c884add3807400083491.jpg

8. TC Lgt

TC Lgt Well-Known Member

Bingo! That's exactly what they look like. Just keep me posted and let me know if you're interested.