75 members 35 posters....

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by Substeroo, Mar 3, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

At our next meet we should encourage these new members to come. I know I was intimidated last year when I started browsing these forums...I watched too many Fast and the Furious shows and thought you guys were all in illegal vcr stealing money laundering gangs. :eek:

Fue actually told me how you guys were actually not going to bite me if I came to the Firestone lot and hung out w/ya'll.

So, I don't know...

:X

2. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

There is more than meets the "I". We just have not put you thru the initiation process yet!

Come out to a AARRF event sometime and you will see what these boys can really do ;):eek:)

Chong }:)

3. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

You post too much. Everyone is getting scared off.

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

There is more than meets the "I". We just have not put you thru the initiation process yet!

Come out to a AARRF event sometime and you will see what these boys can really do ;):eek:)

Chong }:)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

LOL please lay off the AARRF! It is obvious that it is a one man show where he is incapiable of making a descision. I'm banned! oooh I am scared and greatly troubled. If someone want to learn how to drive I sugest an accredited school not Lew's world.

5. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

ZOLA: who u talking to? not me, I just got in here :eek:)

Buttercup: I understand your point, but for those who cannot afford to take a credited driving school, or just want to sample, its really not that bad.

Go there for yourself. Not for me, not for him (who ever that might be). I just wanna get offer this to motor heads and keep the streets safe. I'm not even getting paid to spread the word, just want to let other know, cuz no told me when I started.

*Its too bad you were BANNED, you could of been and still can be agreat instructor.

I hope this experience doesn't tramitize you for the rest of your OB1 life. I had no idea you were still upset about it. I think you should get consuling, man I'm really worried about you. I mean I really look up to ya. I dont know if I could live with myself if you were to hurt yourself.

Chong

6. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

i just want to say that im still here. and matt, that is something i thought you would never do. dougnuts at aarrf.

7. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

No, I was poking Substeroo in the ribs...I mean heck, I thought I did a fair amount of posting and he has more than twice as many as me!

8. Gspot

Gspot New Member

Speaking of "driving classes", mazda rev-it-up is a pretty good program. For the same price as an autocross you get to beat on somebody elses car and you get a lot of seat time. Decent instruction too, at least I thought so.

9. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Where do I sign up? Matt, you running at the Mazda Rev-It-Up event? I missed it last year, thought I'd give it a shot this year.

10. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

}:)

11. juno

juno Guest

The only thing I don't like about AARRF, is the St. Clould track. I saw that MAC was having some events at DCTC. But I don't really remember if that was much better.

12. k_thaosta

k_thaosta Well-Known Member

how many members now?

13. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

14. ideate

ideate New Member

I'd show up, but I really don't like Zola.

15. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Haha, you ape.

16. ideate

ideate New Member

See? this is what I'm talking about. Last time I saw him he said my car was stupid because I didn't have a STi grill, or painted sideskirts.

17. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

"Help, help--I'm being repressed!"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.