95’ Miata M-Edition (WTT for Forester)

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Kenny Mey, Sep 20, 2017.

1. Kenny Mey

Kenny Mey Member

1109B1B2-A19F-46EF-9730-A0DEF8987AB5.jpeg
    1995 Mazda Miata M-Edition
    140.000 Miles
    5 Speed
    M-Edition (LSD . power Everything)
    Aftermarket Deck
    Coilovers
    Wheels and new tires in the rear. Fronts have camber wear.
    Is a MN car , does have rust. But **** that doesn’t stop the fun! Super fun car but I’ve been wanting to pickup a better daily (currently have a integra) and have always wanted a forester. Just seeing what’s out there for trade.
    Will post better pics once I get on my computer, otherwise feel free to text me 507-316-2511

Attached Files:

2. derp

derp Well-Known Member

Since you didn't read:

https://mnsubaru.com/threads/for-sa...or-all-for-sale-gauging-interest-items.40163/

From now on we will be requiring a price for all items For Sale / Gauging interest*. Threads that do not have a price will be locked until OP PM's a Mod with a price. Threads not updated with price within 24 hours will be removed.

Examples of acceptable prices:

$100
    $100 obo
    Looking to trade for TD04
    Free
    6 Pack of beer.

Non-acceptable price:

(nothing listed)
    PM me your offer

If you start a thread looking to trade, but then later choose that you're going to sell the item instead, you must post a price.

Thank you,

MN Subaru Moderator Staff

*Rule does not apply to Venders section.

For Sale/Wanted Rules

The For Sale forum is provided as a service to the MNSubaru community. Items do not need to be Subaru related, but please do not abuse this forum.
    • To start a for sale thread, members must have 25 posts and been a member for 30 days. Only moderators can edit the FS thread so please make it complete w/details the first time. PM a moderator or post in thread when an edit (price change, sold etc...) is needed.
    • All members can view and reply to For Sale threads.
    • All members can view, reply, and start threads in the "Want to Buy" Section.
    • Only Vendors with Vendor status can start threads in the Vendors section. All members can view and reply to these threads. Vendors, see note below for more information.
    • Item must be owned by poster. No selling for a friend. Items found selling for a friend will be deleted without notice.
    • Price is required on all items. Trading is a price, along with Free, or $xxx OBO. If you choose to no longer look for a trade for the item and choose to sell it, you must post a price. Items without a price will be deleted without notice.
    • Post a complete description and include pictures of the item(s) for sale.
    • Post your location.
    • All for sale items posted outside the for sale section will be delete without notice.
    • Keep comments in the For Sale forum on topic.
    • Do not hijack threads, if you have an item to sell, please start a new thread.
    • Do not lowball prices or post that you saw an item cheaper elsewhere.
    • Do not list stolen items, weapons, or non-legal items for sale.
    • To Sellers: Do NOT try to scam members on this forum.
    • To Buyers: Be aware of what you are buying, pay attention to post count, join date and location when buying.

BroCo likes this.
  3. curly2k3

curly2k3 Well-Known Member

He did state what he's looking to trade for... sort of, but not really.

4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Doesn't it say what he's looking to trade for in both the title and the post? Or was it edited somehow?

5. tangledupinblu

tangledupinblu Event Coordinator Staff Member

Yeah, but is he wanting to trade for a $500 Forester like retrief just sold? Or a 2015 Fozzy? lol

drac77 likes this.
  6. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Judging by the looks of that car, I think it's safe to assume that he's looking for something similar to THE red Forester that was posted on here. We all know the one... (Black front clip, JDM as f**k...).

7. MinnesotaFTW

MinnesotaFTW Well-Known Member

2 pictures of the same shot, and 6 lines of vague information?

Niiiice

drac77 likes this.
  8. Everett

Everett Member

I'll trade my 2001 Jeep GC for it, interested?