'98 Impreza OBS parts

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by StpOBS, Apr 25, 2017.

1. StpOBS

StpOBS Member

Hey all,

Relatively new owner here. Looking for a few things for my Glacier White '98 Impreza OBS. Has the greyish trim.

Hood
    Grille
    Front bumper cover
    Fog lights
    Driver side front turn signal
    Rear cargo tray (not sure of correct name but the floor mat for the "trunk")

Also interested in getting some audio work done as my drivers side speakers don't work at all and front passenger side is blown. Possibly replace the receiver as well.

Let me know if you think you can help out, even links are helpful at this point. I've been scouring the classifieds, junk yards and Craigslist just about everyday. Trying to get her looking good for the summer!

Thanks.

2. joebush44

joebush44 Well-Known Member

Let me know if you don't find anything in the color you're looking for. I still have the black OBS bumper cover and signals, fogs, black grill, and I think I have the trunk carpet too.

phi11 likes this.
  3. StpOBS

StpOBS Member

Joebush you are the man. Still holding out for the right color scheme. But hey I may end up taking you up on the whole package. If you'd be willing to check for the cargo mat, I'd be picking that up from you and check out the bumper at the same time if you can. Maybe it'll all come together visually for me

4. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

Sounds like this could be the Michael Jackson of Subaru's.

Ntxhuav_Khang likes this.
  5. StpOBS

StpOBS Member

Oh man that was Bad. You better Beat It, because The Way You Make Me Feel is like You Wanna Be Startin Somethin. But I guess that's just Human Nature and you Don't Stop Till You Get Enough. I don't think you're very Smooth... Criminal.
    :bounce: