AARRF at DCTC Aug. 31 5pm

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Aug 18, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

The course layout has not been disclosed, but there is talk and expectations that the layout will be more challenging like the first event's layout earlier this season with more turns. I personally requested it myself since I plan on running that day thats if my car is running fine after the upgrade. I'll see ya at the track.

[​IMG]

http://www.aarrf.com/calendar/register.asp

Enjoy!

C

2. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Isn't there one at Rosemount that day too? Either way I'll be at one of them. Chong, can I borrow your helmet again? If not I can borrow one of my friend's.:cool:

3. Musashi

You must of not read my post very well. I plan on running this event, its my B-day and I plan on having lots of fun, hopefully. If you must use my helmet again, you may if we're not in the same run groups. AARRF does have loaners at the event. And this event is in Rosemount. Silly. :D;)

Come and get some!

C

*Noah would you like me to drive your car this time. :cool:

4. Substeroo

Yes yes yes. Okay cool. Sure you should drive my car. I'm working on getting my AWD fixed and then it will be ON!:p

5. Gspot

Gspot New Member

I'm gonna try and make this one.

6. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

Me, Yia and Lee will make it out there. NEW bearings and then I'm set.

7. Musashi

Cool, I'll see ya at the track! :D

8. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

Hopefully my DSM will be done in time... I'll be there if it is :cool:

9. Substeroo

Pre registered. :D
    Can't wait!

10. Substeroo

Chong, what is the brand of your helmet? I like your style of helmet better than the other.

11. Substeroo

Who's all going??:p

12. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

My DSM's finished but now my TurboXS RFL POS BOV is leaking out 5 lbs of boost! argh! I'll be there, if I don't get a new spring or BOV I might not race though.

13. Substeroo

14. wall of tvs

wall of tvs Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

*raises hand*

15. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wall of tvs

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Substeroo

*raises hand*

Fuji and Me....Lee is whooped so I'm guessing hes not coming.....maybe Lue and some others....

16. wall of tvs

Yup, my hypothesis of my tires (and driving skillZ, hehehe) sucking major ass has been proven after last night.
    :D

17. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Ha!, it was fun hanging out with you ladies there... too bad I showed up late and wasn't able to run.

Well, there's still Sunday ;)

18. Musashi

I had a blast as usual, I even got fined showing Noah around. I hope everything falls together on Sunday. See ya at the DCTC event!

C :D

19. Substeroo

<font size="3"><font face="Comic Sans MS">YAAAYYY!!! <font color="yellow">YELLOW LICENSE</font id="yellow">!!!</font id="Comic Sans MS"></font id="size3"> I had another awesome time! I had lots of fun taking a Honda and a VR6. I got passed by that red GTO though. It was cool to have a more experienced driver to drive my car. Then, I could really see what my car is capable of and how I can better hone my skills. I'll probably be there Sunday in the PM. :p

20. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Nice run Noah. I'll see you this weekend. I had a blast working as staff!:p....

21. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

I had a blast as usual, I even got fined showing Noah around. I hope everything falls together on Sunday. See ya at the DCTC event!

Did they show you the money flag? or black flag you?

22. Musashi

Come and you'll find out! :D

23. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

it was ok....though i'll admit some of the staffs were being A holes! there were quit a few penalties at the shacane where i staffed. Me and the others who were with me called quite a few penalties. Then Ron called another one and they told us to quit the chattering. Kinda piss him off so we just did what ever and stopped calling penalties.

24. Musashi

Lue,

Dont sweat it, let them be the one's to blame, just try to have some fun when your out there. If I see ya this weekend I'll give you a ride.

C:D

25. rallywrx

rallywrx New Member

"Yup, my hypothesis of my tires (and driving skillZ, hehehe) sucking major ass has been proven after last night."

Is this the guy I gave a ride too? How ya doing? That was fun wasn't it. Your skills will improve with seat time. New tires would help you a lot too!

Dan

26. Musashi

Dan,

Welcome to MnSubaru, I notice you on mnautox.com as well. Glad your here, hope to see ya this weekend. I drive the maroon 02 WRX. Come and introduce yourself.

C ;)

27. rallywrx

rallywrx New Member

I might be there on Monday. I was in the black wrx, #628. I'll be sure to meet up with you next time. You should come to Brainerd on the 15th!

28. Musashi

Dan,

Thanks for the invite, I just came back from BIR. I have fun there but not enough to want to keep going back. I am working on going back to MAM. Have you ran at BIR before? If you need any help or suggestions let me know. ;)

C

29. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

chong,

i'll be there! and i heard that "i'll give you a ride" before? hmm...it does sound familar? :p

30. Musashi

Lue,

Your completely 100% correct. Where are you when I'm driving? Come and find me, yo.

C ;):D

31. Substeroo

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

Did they show you the money flag? or black flag you?

The registration lady chased ME down and said:
    "Are you number 48?"
    me: "Yes"
    her: "You owe me some money"
    me: "No, that was Chong driving"
    her: "That was CHONG!"
    me: "yep"
    her: "Okay, I'll go chase him down then."

No black or money flag though. I thought he almost got away with it. :D

32. Musashi

I did get away with it1 :D

33. Substeroo

I did get away with it1 :D

Ha! sweet. ;):D

34. wall of tvs

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by rallywrx

"Yup, my hypothesis of my tires (and driving skillZ, hehehe) sucking major ass has been proven after last night."

Is this the guy I gave a ride too? How ya doing? That was fun wasn't it. Your skills will improve with seat time. New tires would help you a lot too!

Dan

Yeah, that was me who was hootin' and hollerin' from your passenger seat. Thanks again!

Tom

35. Substeroo

Did you hear the one guys passenger puked? [xx(]