Acid on my face!!!

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by tbone, Dec 2, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Today I just try to juicedup my battery cuz of the it was under 13 below according my voltage meter. I sit there about 30 min then all the sudden I hear a water bubble from the battery. As I appear it close I saw some liquid that comes out. I blow them out and came directly up my face. I can tast the metal like. As I spit them out I feel a light burning at my face. It's gettin helle strong, I ran rush inside and wash my face off. After tat I'm just like forget that battery charged and plan to replace it. But I still fel light dizzy and bought to break my myself through. I think my car hates me slowly until I die. It still burns yo Shiet:mad:[xx(] Why does it do that?

2. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

dude! get to the hospital!

3. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

Seriously, what the hell you doin on the computer? GO!

4. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

After I was done with the battery, my girl call the poison control and they give me advice that I have take a shower within 20 min rinse through. Thank girlfriend. Still feel [xx(] light. Thanks for your concern

5. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

FYI for all Baking soda is a natural counter to sulferic acid

6. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Tommy! I thought your battery was a maintence-free battery like everyone else's. Take care of that face, man. :eek:

7. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Mine is a champion battery, I don't think I have a maintence free. Do they? I purchase my car at BP morrie's
    Matt: My GF suggested as well, but like I'm a dumbazz don't know anythink, I refuse it

8. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

9. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

so is your face all screwed up now. picuters please. i always get battery acid on my clothes at work and when i wash them. i comes out with 50 little holes every where.

10. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

i also heard that if you chug some baking soda down then it will help replenish your skin. i only heard. ha ha ha.

11. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by kongzilla

so is your face all screwed up now. picuters please. i always get battery acid on my clothes at work and when i wash them. i comes out with 50 little holes every where.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

Holly shiet. I have no FACE!!! AAAARRRRRRGGGG

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.