ALPINE HU

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by yosmiley, Jan 13, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

Have any of you guys seen the new Alpine HU... man they are sweet looking. Now, should I get one for my car... Hmmm, I'd hate it when cheap bastin haters can't afford one and they gotta steal mine. I've had three Alpine deck stolen before and the sad part... the first two time, my Alarm didn't go off.

Well, if you're interest to see what Alpines got to offer... check out their site here http://www.alpine-usa.com/html/D2_n_1_n_n.html

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

The cheap Eclipse deck I have in the car skips everytime I go over a bump. Not only that, it skips forward a few seconds. And it isn't a detachable face! I miss the stock look. ...or I could just spray paint it black. :roll:

3. yosmiley

Fong, it's a good excuse to get a new deck hehehe.

4. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Put one in the subi, which deck are you talking about Vic.

5. MNAutomatic

MNAutomatic New Member

New alpine decks are extemely nice I must say. I just installed a cda-9815 into my subie along with a few other goodies and it sounds amazing. I would strongly suggest getting an alpine deck but then again thats just me.

6. yosmiley

These are just some of the deck that may end up in my car...

Alpine CDA 9831, 9833 or 9835. If I don't go with that then I may end up with a Pioneer DVD HU [​IMG]

Then again, it all depends on how safe I feel with that unit sitting in my car out in the open when I'm out trolling through the city :mad:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.