Anoka/Andover/Blaine/Coon Rapid

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Speedemon, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Planning on doing a meet in here since we have a good amount of subarus in the area. Dont know what we are going to do yet or when we are going to do it but it will happen. Would anyone want do drive here and have a meet. If so, what should we do. I was thinking we could do a drive and go out to eat but I dont know for sure.

Evan

2. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I'll show up to support :D

3. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I live not to far away.

How about meet up in Northtown?

4. Speedemon

Yah we could meet up somewhere by Northown. Or we could meet up at that Tint place right next to Northtown, but I dont care.

What are we going to do when we get there?

5. igofast

igofast New Member

I may be able to do Anoka or Northern Coon Rapids depending on day.

6. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

Let me know when, I should be able to make it.

7. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

A meet at Northtown Mall? I can walk over! :D

8. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I'm on the western edge of Andover. Maybe we should meet up at Riverdale since that's more central to the area specified. Grab lunch at Benigans or something and then go for a drive?

9. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

I won't be there in a subaru and im pretty far away but i'll see if i can make it anyway. time/date/location and im there.

10. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

Id be down, i also live in andover, northtown or riverdale work for me. Just try to let everyone know in advance so i can try to get it off of work.

11. Speedemon

Looks like we have a good amount of people. So what does everyone want to do. Start saying some ideas. I think riverdale would be the best place to meet. Go eat somewhere in riverdale and then go for a drive. Any other ideas are welcome.

Evan

For those who dont know riverdale is, it is off of Main street and Round lake.

12. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

lets all go shopping....:D....i might be there....

13. kickin_81

Bring cameras! I wanna go drive through a park/river and take pictures.

14. Speedemon

So when is a good date for everyone. I can do it any friday saturday or sunday.

15. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

how about this comming saturday? we got the meet thingy on friday already so let's shoot for this saturday. Unless it isnt a good date, you guys pick one.

16. Speedemon

Anyone have a problem with meeting this saturday at Riverdale. we can always do another day.

Evan

17. Speedemon

Where does everyone want to eat at. I was thinking maybe Manderian Buffet but i dont care.

18. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

hahaha, saturday at riverdale, i work every saturday besides this saturday, so i guess i can go, even though i really don't want to be there on my day off, lets meet at the back of the sears lot near the hallmark, there are never cars there, we have the biggest lot in the area.

19. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

hahaha, saturday at riverdale, i work every saturday besides this saturday, so i guess i can go, even though i really don't want to be there on my day off, lets meet at the back of the sears lot near the hallmark, there are never cars there, we have the biggest lot in the area.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

You going to be able to drive your subaru.

20. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

I can probably make it Sat. What time is everyone thinking?

21. Speedemon

I dont care what time we do it. Maybe around 6:00.

22. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by wrxpeed

You going to be able to drive your subaru.
    not a chance, it'll be on the stands for another week at the minimum, the brakes and utec are getting orderd this week, so they won't be here til next week at least. I'll have to bring the 'rolla or hitch a ride.

23. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I was thinking more an early afternoon time, but that's just because I have a work meeting at 7pm this Saturday. Probably be better to get together in the early afternoon anyway so we can actually see our cars. Supposed to be pretty nice on Saturday. All I know is I wouldn't be able to stay out long.

24. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

I agree, it would work better for me to do it in the afternoon, maybe around 3 or so. That way we could enjoy some sun while admiring the cars.

25. kickin_81

Lets first meet at Northtown mall on the northern-western parking lot (where University and County Rd. 10 cross). Then when the group gathers, we can cruise to Anoka. :)

Someone please designate a time for us this saturday. Maybe right after lunch, or right before lunch.

26. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

eyy fong, i was talking to Yia and we might meet up at your place first before we go since none of us have an idea on where its at.

27. Speedemon

Ok so I was thinking that we meet up at 3:00 on saturday at Riverdale. Maybe behind Sears but I dont care. If you dont know where it is at I will post up directions when I get home from Class.

Also where does everyone want to eat at.

We could also make a cool little video if someone brings a camera.

Evan

28. kickin_81

Lue, sure! Let's meet at my house before we head out.

Videos are always fun to watch afterwards. Sears parking lot it is. Please post directions, Evan!

29. Speedemon

30. Speedemon

I'll have to bring the 'rolla or hitch a ride.

I can give you a ride up there if you dont want to drive the Toyota.

31. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

if you guys are planning for this saturday i wont be able to make it.

32. Speedemon

It is going to be this saturday. Who all is coming. Start saying that you are coming, just so I know that there will not only end up being like 2 people there. Not for sure on the time yet but I was thinking we meet at Sears at Riverdale around 3:00.

Raise Hands

Thanks Evan

33. Speedemon

We don't have to eat, we can just check out the cars ans maybe make a nice video or something.

Evan

34. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

I should be in. Unless its nice enough to go hit some softballs, then I may not make it.

35. wrxpeed

wrxpeed CobraPeed

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Speedemon

I'll have to bring the 'rolla or hitch a ride.

I can give you a ride up there if you dont want to drive the Toyota.
    yeah, i'll call you saturday, thanks bro

36. kickin_81

It is going to be this saturday. Who all is coming. Start saying that you are coming, just so I know that there will not only end up being like 2 people there. Not for sure on the time yet but I was thinking we meet at Sears at Riverdale around 3:00.

Raise Hands

Thanks Evan
    I'm gonna prove you wrong and show up so there'll be 3 people there. :p ...so we'll meet up outside of Best Buy at the Northtown Mall?

37. mc_866

mc_866 New Member

So no one is going to make it now?

38. yosmiley

I'll be there at 3PM as stated, since I'll be out that way anyways.

39. Speedemon

We are going to meet at riverdale's Sears store

40. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

see you guys there tomorrow then.

41. yosmiley

Fong, msg or email me your add... I'll stop by and we can drive there since I'm not too familiar with the area.

42. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by yosmiley

Fong, msg or email me your add... I'll stop by and we can drive there since I'm not too familiar with the area.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">Done. Let me know if you have any problems. :)

43. Speedemon

See everyone at 3:00 tomarrow at Sears in Riverdale. Everyone know how to get there?

Evan

44. Speedemon

Anyone going to bring a video camera or just a camera?

45. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

sorry guy this time i cant make it....girls got soccer practice for turnament and after that its banquet at 4:00pm....but how long is this going for? maybe i can make it later.....