Anyone in the Hudson WI area ???

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by imported_n/a, Feb 23, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. imported_n/a

imported_n/a Guest

Are there any sti owners that are in the hudson area. I have seen one black, but nothing else, just curious because this is the area where i live. :)

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Not me, but you'll see some drive past when Rock Falls opens up. :D

3. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

I'm not a big supporter of Rockfalls so you won't be seeing me going there. What a waste of money :(!

4. Gspot

Gspot New Member

agreed
    death to straight line racing

5. kongzilla

kongzilla Well-Known Member

actually staight line is the only thing you can do here. when ever you see a illegal race, its always going strait. but the post important part of racing would be hiway. more power is the key.

6. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

I have 2 Rock Falls trophies. (1st place bracket racing)

Drag racing is a waste if you're doing it just for kicks.. good byeeee clutch!

However, it does have a good purpose. You can get baselines before modding the car. 1/4 trap speed is what matters in my mind. My first trophy was running my stock '90 Geo Prizm, beating a stock eclipse for the win in the 17.0 - 17.5 bracket. :) (ran consistent 17.2s) Second trophy is my baseline A4 run in the 16.0 - 16.5 bracket (ran 16.0). Still haven't made it back since it's faster than stock now.

I agree that real racing has turns, and not just slight left turns (nascar?)... but drag racing can give you a good idea of mod gains (or reductions) (hey it's cheaper than a dyno!).

7. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

During my fishing trips in Hudson, I've seen a Silver RS in town a coupe of times, would love to talk but I had some fish to fish.

8. k_thaosta

k_thaosta Well-Known Member

hey fuji, see ya on your fishing trips there... let me know when you're going, i could join ya some time...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.