Arab Camry club

Discussion in 'Photo & Video Gallery' started by tbone, Feb 9, 2006.

1. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

2. MPLSREX

MPLSREX Well-Known Member

It's like Al Queda driving school. :)

3. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

^^lol

4. Deride

Deride Well-Known Member

lol, AL JIZZ EAR!

5. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

:cry: IT'S TIMES LIKE THIS, IM PROUD TO BE AN ARAB...Drift Specs here I come.... :lol: ...No really I have been thinkin about setting up my car for a drift style look and suspension since the day I bought it...But I do understand it's not that simple, espcially not in a WRX ;) ...But the looks thing is easy and it's in proccess...Thank you...

6. TSTRBOY2004

TSTRBOY2004 Well-Known Member

what is real sad is there is jack all traffic and they have wider roads then in this over taxed state....

not sure if he was drifitn gor a bee flew in the window.. ha haha

7. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Convert to RWD. There is a kit that will allow you to be 100% RWD and is something that can be quick changed in an hour or so so that you can go back to AWD if needed.

8. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

^^:shock: :shock:

Are u serious or are u BSing me ...That sounds really interstening...If u can get the site with info on that I would really really appricate it...Thanks jason...

9. TSTRBOY2004

^^
    or go bye a cheap 240sx or nissan or something rear wheel drive...

10. readymix

readymix ...Lest ye be trod upon... Staff Member

Actually, if you search on ClubWRX i think, there is a thread on there where someone went to the junkyard or something and bought a WRX center-diff. Pulled it apart and took some stuff out of it, then put it back together and welded it closed. He said that in 5-8 hours with the right tools and a friend helping he could swap from AWD to RWD or vice versa. That is your best bet, try to find yourself a WRX Center differential. Shouldn't cost more than 250 from what I've seen.

11. ProjectSTi

ProjectSTi New Member

I've seen other crazy arab driving videos but seriously, they should sign up for the D1.

12. TheWRX

TheWRX Well-Known Member

If you have noticed I am kind of a subaru type of guy... 8) :) :D ;) :lol:

13. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

They are skilled in their own driving techniques. I didn't think you can rotate a car 360 degrees, reverse it another 360 degrees, and maintain control after the freiken twirllies.

14. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Just take the fwd drive train off.
    Beside the Arab camry club, they are all fwd.

15. TSTRBOY2004

if you did that the differential is still going to be spinning to er... NOTHING which means all power going nowhere and maybe a LITTLE to the rears...

you need to do what Jason said either get the $$$$ conversion or find a differential to weld up then remove the front axles and block of the inserts where those axles went....

years ago people said you could pull a fuse.. actually apparantly a customer we had about 4 mths ago said he did that on his older impreza.. I didnt really believe him but who knows.. I dont...

16. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

^^ It was just the opinion

17. TSTRBOY2004

what opinion.....

facts are facts.. if he is gonna do it he has to face the fact that there is more involved then removing axles... kinda like if I want a ghetto pimp smile there is more than taking a drill bit and drilling some holes in my teeth then super glueing a fake diamond into them?!?! can be done but to do it right takes time and money...

18. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

The opinion was about the taken off the fwd train as you read, I know it wasn't a fact.
    What the HECK???? Don't like it, don't lokk @ it!!!

19. TSTRBOY2004

dude I dont knwo what you are talking about... dont look at what.. am I looking at an opinion or a video.. was my comment about a video or an opinion.. not only are you confused with your wording but now I am confused trying to make sense of anything you have typed... again if you are gonna suggest things for people to do make sure you know what is onvolved before giving a blind arse misconceived information... if you dont like the truth then dont LOKK... er look or comment... facts are facts... i fya misguide someone into a mod that costs more money or causes more damage are you gonna re-imburse that person... think not... so make sure you have a good solid idea then COMMENT... if not LOKK but dont comment...

as far as the videos..they are crazy... good crazy as in "they are crazy sick YO' get it...

ps... dont know why ya got so shirty man.. its not like I was attacking you personally as I have talked with you a bunch and you know I aint like that... so get of the high horse mate..

20. ShortytheFirefighter

ShortytheFirefighter Pokemans. I has none. Staff Member

The older automatic transmissions have a fuse marked FWD on the passenger side near the firewall. Pulling this would make the car a FWD vehicle, since the center diff is electronically controlled. I can't recall the exact reason why, I think it had to do with if you had to tow the car, but if you look under the hood of any pre-2000 automatic, you should see the fuse.

21. TSTRBOY2004

concerning t-bone and my previous postings, we have spoken and all is good... like I told him clarity is always better than winning.. we clarified our lack of understanding ewach other... all is good in Subaru HEaven, we can all sleep well tonight... ha ha

22. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

^^ jeeze man, i hope you clear your understanding of foreigners

23. TSTRBOY2004

deleted

24. joegengsta

joegengsta BANNED

^^ nono, i have colorectal disease :( that's the smell!

25. TSTRBOY2004

:lol: