Atomic 160cm Snowboard

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Ryan, Nov 8, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ryan

Ryan Sled drifting master

Hey guys,

I'm looking to switch to skiing from snowboarding. The wife doesn't and won't snowboard.

Board:
    Atomic Kung Pow 160cm - All mountain board. Has signs of use, but overall good shape. Has a fresh wax job.
    Ride LX bindings - Used 2 times, practically brand new.
    Burton Bag
    Asking Price: $150obo

I also have a set of Northwave Supra boots, Size 10.5 $40

Whole setup $175

Board:
    [​IMG]

Bindings:
    [​IMG]

Boots:
    [​IMG]

2. Ryan

Bump. Putting a price tag on this thing also because I found some skis I'd like to buy. I'll throw in the bag and I have a set of boots if someone's interested that I'd sell for the right price.

I'll also be throwing up my jib board + bindings for a steal of a deal here soon. If you're reading this now and I haven't thrown up the jib board, PM me for additional details.

3. Ryan

Bump again. Bought skis, selling these outright now.

4. Keats_16G_Rex

Keats_16G_Rex New Member

How old is the setup? I've got a buddy looking for something like this, I'll talk to him tonight or tomorrow.

5. Ryan

Board was bought in '05. Rode about 10 times only out west (Big Sky, Montana to be exact. I lived there). After '05 it wasn't rode again until last year when I took it out 2 times here in the cities. The bindings were rode on those 2 times and are practically brand new. I've had tonyM look at the board and he's currently giving it a wax-down. I should have it back tonight or tomorrow. I'm not a park person, i'm a big mountain / Double black tram rider.

I was planning on putting it in a swap meet this weekend, so if he's interested he may want to move quickly.

I also have a set of northwave supra boot, size I cannot remember off the top of my head right now, but somewhere in the range of 9.5 to 10.5. If he's also interested in those I'll work with him on a price.

6. Ryan

Bump, added boots now.

7. Ryan

Sold.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.