Autovations Pictures

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by BlackDubRX, Aug 21, 2004.

1. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

Ok, I didn't like the car show much besides only a handfull of cars. I have pics, but because of all the strobes and lights they messed most of them up so I will post only good ones...

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    This was sadly the only good pic I got of the R32
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. PHATsuby

PHATsuby Well-Known Member

ok, is that last pic of a galant vr-4? if so that is money.

secondly was that girl with the louis vutton bag hot? i bet she was;)

Ben

3. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

PICS ARE TOO BIG!!!

4. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

Compression and resizing mf-er, do you use them??

lol

5. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

The show was a car lover's dream. It was nice to look at all the cars on display, but I would have loved it more if there was some action. :(

6. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

It was exciting but nothing that would make you go WHoaa... I saw a few subies in the show. Outside the parking I saw 4 subies. there were 3 GC's and one wrx. There was me, a red rs and this ugly silver one that had paint coming off:p. I rev my car to set off the alarm when I left:D....Girls were sexy, Me and lue was like "Check out that A$$!".............thats bout it but not worth my $16:(!

7. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

Ben, that was an imported Evo 6, and yes the girl w/ the LV bag was booty licious... Yang, I completely agree it's not worth the money, was the WRX you saw black w/ tinted windows, exh., and no badging?

8. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

WHoah.. very hairy.

9. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

There was me, a red rs and this ugly silver one that had paint coming off:p. I rev my car to set off the alarm when I left:D....
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The ugly silver one could kick your butt. :p

10. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

I talked to the owner of the silver WRX wagon that won "Best Subaru". He was from North Dakota and had a Tommy Kaira front bumper...very unique.

Nice enough fellow but he pegged my BS meter when he said he's running 22 lbs of boost on pump gas with a VF34 and STI pinks. Um, sorry, thanks for playing though. Still, his car should make some very useful power.

11. igofast

igofast New Member

I'll bet he's making 22 lbs. I would guess he hasn't ported his wategate and he can't keep it less than that at high RPM's. Probably is running 20:1 AFR's :) Hate to see what his EGT's are at any rate.