Bar-B-Q @ my back yard

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by tbone, Aug 18, 2004.

1. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I'm having a Bar B Q Party at my parents house tomorrow the 18th afternoon. It's my 23rd birhtday. I was hoping if you like to stopin by to have some chicken and beer that would be great. If your make it that's kool if ya don't that's kool too!!!:D
    It's located @ Albertville or otherwise call me for direction. Call me too Yia!!! 612 964 8028 PLEACE

2. kickin_81

kickin_81 Well-Known Member

Tommy, first thing, happy birthday! I'm turning 23 next month as well. Second, today is the 18th of August. :eek: Either you posted on your birthday, or you're party is on the 19th. Doh!

3. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Tbone,

"I'm having a Bar B Q Party at my parents house tomorrow the 18th afternoon" doesn't this mean you already had this party! Or do you mean 19th? :D

Happy B-Day, sorry I'll be at work, enjoy.

C

4. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

OPS!!! my bad thanks for notify me. I'm still at work and it was the hell of the day. For the correction. Thursday the 19th. Happy Birthday you to man. I hope to see you there man!!!

GOT RICE SPEED

5. Musashi

Where in Albertville do you live, cuz I'm in St Michaels! yo

6. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

For real. Well to be exact. It is right a block away from the Primary school thais located on the main street

7. kickin_81

Tommy, don't you remember what day your birthday is on? Ack! :p Sorry, I'll be at work as well. Don't drive drunk!

8. Musashi

just be glad Mr. F is not able to come, now you won't have to worry about not having enough food for the rest of the guests. :p

9. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

Well thank you for trying though. I'm finally gettin out from work. Go home and sleep. Wake tomorrow morning, and starting to cook. sigh :D

10. John16V

John16V Well-Known Member

Yo T Happy Birthday :cool:

Sorry I am not going to make today, have a huge deadline at my day job and heading off to the station right after work tonight for a Bar promotion...

Have fun dude and enjoy..... ;)

11. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

happy b-day to you......well i cant make it...girl have soccer practice....6 til 9ish....

12. John16V

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">well i cant make it...girl have soccer practice....6 til 9ish....<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

What girl?? You better watch it you both under age :p

13. kickin_81

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

just be glad Mr. F is not able to come, now you won't have to worry about not having enough food for the rest of the guests. :p
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">
    I have been known to eat 4 full plates and a side of dessert at the Great Moon. :D

14. Musashi

:D:p

15. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

I might stop by after work. But it wont be till 8. I got allergies right now, I think WB subaru poisoned me with there coffee and cookies, especially those granula bars that I've stole:eek:. Gosh...I feel like Sh1t now...could hardly breathe

16. John16V

Yia that's what you get for stealing!!!! hahaha...:D

17. kickin_81

Yeah, and Yia has just learned another lesson. :p

18. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by John16V

Yia that's what you get for stealing!!!! hahaha...:D

Arent they called the stealership? Just trying to get some compensation back:p. We saw a mess up STI there with carbon fiber hood. They said he had NOS and blewed it up. What a dumb nut.....its so lonely there........

19. kickin_81

Maybe that Sti was recalled for a Subaru reflash, but didn't make it in time for one.

20. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Maybe but its been sitting there for months. Ey Fuji, if you go back there again today for your parts, bring me some granula bar okay. Those are some good shiznits......

21. tbone

tbone Well-Known Member

I told you not to eat the food @ work. Now you missed the good food @ my house. It was hell a fun. call me ya

22. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

:D:p

4 plates? that's it? wanna challenge me on a eating contest? pick the day..loser treats :p