Bug eye wrx hood

Discussion in 'Want To Buy : Cars/Parts' started by Bryan621, Aug 10, 2022.

1. Bryan621

Bryan621 Well-Known Member

Looking for a clean bug eye hood. White would be awesome but as long as it's free of dents dings I don't really care.. I have 2 hoods to trade back if needed. 1 white with hail damage and a dark red with a dent over passenger headlight (otherwise I'd work with this one). Doesn't need to have a scoop but if its white I currently have a silver one..

2. Krazylegz1485

Krazylegz1485 Well-Known Member

You rang?

Any idea what they're currently going for? I've got a white parts car with a pretty nice hood that I'd gladly part with for the right price. And would also consider taking the hail damaged one just for the sake of it keeping the bay covered on the parts car.

It's been sitting outside here since late last fall. A little dirty but very straight. Couple blems in the paint that may or may not come out. I didn't see or feel any dents.

I had like 2 extra minutes before I had to leave for work so I ran out to get some pics. Wiped it down with some cold soapy water and a rag that I had in the shop. Can definitely get more/better pics after work if you're interested. And give it a proper bath.

Pics are screenshots because original size won't upload. Can text you then if you'd like.

Screenshot_20220811-070335.png Screenshot_20220811-070326.png

pinjasaur and Bryan621 like this.
  3. Bryan621

Bryan621 Well-Known Member

Yeah, my numbers 32O.63O.3781. Thanks!