Bulk Order, Special Order and Event Club Stickers

Discussion in 'FS: Everything else' started by Kneel Weiß, Dec 1, 2015.

1. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

This thread is, as the title suggests, for any members that are looking for a bit more of a personal touch for the club stickers. Our current vendor is able to produce in multitudes of colors and variety.

Keep in mind that these are special order and will cost a bit more. But in the end, the quality and good looks will be awesome!

For bulk orders, we request that they be at a MINIMUM of 10 sets. This is funded by you and your pals that want that particular order (I hope that everyone gets how a group buy works so I don't have to go into detail). Please keep the conversation to the topic at hand and don't have your conversation here. Essentially Ask if anyone is interested in a few sets and take it to the PMs.

Now to the even more fun stickers.....Event Stickers!
    This is still experimental so bear with me. Hopefully starting next year with the LAX Cruise we will be releasing a very limited run of event stickers in a unique color (like chrome! Shiny!) Stay tuned for updates on that front.

tangledupinblu likes this.
  2. EricS

EricS Nooberator

GDTD stickers?

3. tehfuzz

tehfuzz Well-Known Member

@phi11 did a limited run for the regulars that frequent the GDTD... not sure if those will ever be made again.

4. derp

derp Well-Known Member

And I never got one because deployed. :grumpy:

5. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Hmm. Not specificaly for mn subaru but if a Got Vape? Could be made i think id have a bunch of people to minimim order. Also count me in if the LAX event sticker happening.

6. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

If you can decide on a size, lettering and shape let me know and we can try to get started on pricing.

7. Joe seiter

Joe seiter Active Member

Will do. I'll let you know.