Call the Marines, get the Press; Show Down at MAM

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Aug 30, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

This will probably the BIGGEST event of 2004 Season. On September 25, 2004 Mushashi will drive a stock STI and challenge longtime Jedi Master OB1 with his Silver STI Monster at Mid-America Motorcomplex for a chance to tame the Silver STI Monster.

Come and participate in this great event, NO CAMERA'S ALLOWED!

Place your bets now, make your payments to: The Mushashi Foundation.

C

May the force be with U! :D

2. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

NO CAMERA'S ALLOWED!

<hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

WHy not?}:), it would be a kodak moment :D.....Hmmm how much are they worth beting? $1?........

3. bikerboy

bikerboy Subie GOD Staff Member

Ah young Mushashi, you have not seen the true ways of the force. You must not assume the force within you is stronger than others. This grave error could come back to haunt you.

Never judge another jedi by there apperance, one never knows the strength of anothers power. One is safer to assume that the others power is greater than his own. Thus, when a true jedi shows his true power the effect is greater.

I will accept your challenge young jedi, as well as the challenge of a new weapon. But make my word young one, know the limits of your power, as the conciquences of not knowing the power within you are great.

:D

4. Zola

Zola Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

blah blah blah blah

You guys have a long way to go to get to the quality of trash talking that goes on in the Proven Power Bragging forum on nasioc... :p

5. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by bikerboy

Ah young Mushashi, you have not seen the true ways of the force. You must not assume the force within you is stronger than others. This grave error could come back to haunt you.

Never judge another jedi by there apperance, one never knows the strength of anothers power. One is safer to assume that the others power is greater than his own. Thus, when a true jedi shows his true power the effect is greater.

I will accept your challenge young jedi, as well as the challenge of a new weapon. But make my word young one, know the limits of your power, as the conciquences of not knowing the power within you are great.

My answer: "BE LIKE WATER!" }:):D

6. DISCOPOPE

DISCOPOPE Well-Known Member

i have $5 on yang schooling both of you!

7. bikerboy

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DISCOPOPE

Bring your wallet sunshine! Are you going to go with us? You should!

8. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by DISCOPOPE

You and your BF Yang can both wash our cars after we're done at MAM!

Bring IT!

C :p

9. Musashi

You and your BF Yang can wash our car's after we're done at MAM.

Bring IT!

10. DISCOPOPE

yeah i may get to come.
    i may not be the most skilled driver, but for sure i'm the best looking one.
    and i'll put $5 on that too.

11. bikerboy

yeah i may get to come.
    i may not be the most skilled driver, but for sure i'm the best looking one.
    and i'll put $5 on that too.

LOL put your money where your mouth is!

12. DISCOPOPE

i'm trying to get my father in law to come...

13. DISCOPOPE

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Mushashi

You and your BF Yang can wash our car's after we're done at MAM.

Bring IT!

sure, so long a wash = joy ride and pillage for spare parts. :p
    just toss me the keys! ;)

14. Musashi

Aaron,

With that request your gonna have to get in line!

C :D

15. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

uh oh! an event this big, would i be tempted to unleash my secret weapon? nahh....anyways..i'll see if i can make it...

16. Musashi

Anyone want to make any predictions what's going to happen at MAM? Lets hear it! }:):p

17. Musashi

This is going to be a great year. I get two birds for the price of one. Not only will I have the luguary of spanking OB1; I now will also have Handcommand who has said if I beat him he will be my student. Well I dont know about him being my student, some people make lousy students. Anyways it going to be lots of fun!

See ya at the track.

C

18. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

reeeal subtle chong ;)

19. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Anyone want to make any predictions what's going to happen at MAM? Lets hear it! }:):p

Hmmm......Lets just Mr. Yang will be there and he'll be the one teaching everone else :D

:I

20. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Hmmm......Lets just Mr. Yang will be there and he'll be the one teaching everone else :D

:I

I'd like to see what I can learn from Yang. Maybe I'll learn some new things..........like what not to do! :cool: Just make sure you call your love(Mr. F) before you leave with us on Friday! ;)

21. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Maybe I'll learn some new things..........like what not to do! :cool: Just make sure you call your love(Mr. F) before you leave with us on Friday! ;)

:eek:, ITS ON!!!!!, [evil laugh]"Muahahahahahahaha"[/evil laugh]

22. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

hmmm....Mr L should have a say in this also. Mr C,F,Y. have fun now because Mr L isn't too far away....... :D

23. Musashi

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by LVT

hmmm....Mr L should have a say in this also. Mr C,F,Y. have fun now because Mr L isn't too far away....... :D

I hope its before my grand kids start driving. }:)