Can you hang w/the big boyz! Sept 15 @ BIR

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Musashi, Sep 1, 2004.

1. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

price is $150.

This is an all day event; For those of us who have not had any expirence on a high speed track they are offering training. Expirenced people will put us through some braking, cornering, and other exercises, then show us around the track. The rest of the day will be spent on our own running around the track chasing down rear wheel drive V-8's. The instructors, do have expirence in fwd cars. I am told we would be the only 4 and 6 cylinder cars out there....normally people from other various car clubs come out to play.

2. rmrf

rmrf Well-Known Member

is there a site to get more information about this? The fact that there are instructors willing to run with inexperienced drivers is what draws me to this event.

3. jprice

jprice Well-Known Member

Is that per day or per session? ;-) Sorry to hear about that other mix-up :-(

Maybe I'll leave some oil on the track on my last session on the 14th ;-)

Guys.. that's a great price!! Want to learn how to drive your car? Learn things you'll never learn from running around on the street!

If you want to come a day early, you can watch some slow audis drive around the track :-D

4. Musashi

Darrick,

I have ran with these Corvette guys before, the instructions are very helpful. I recommend that if you are interested and plan on going to jus show up no later than 8am at BIR. The link for the http://www.suburbancorvettesmn.com/ does not work.

Enjoy!

C

5. Musashi

JP's got a point or two! :D

6. Scooby02

Scooby02 Well-Known Member

Yet another event im thinking of attending. This weekend Dakota county, next BIR, sept 25th MAM (if we can get a hold of anyone) We should see about Road America for next year.

This event for $150 is real cheap! I have also heard its worth it!

Dave

7. Musashi

Alright Dave, I'll see ya at DCTC this weekend. :D