Could I get some admin rights??

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by k_thaosta, Aug 31, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k_thaosta

k_thaosta Well-Known Member

If I could get some admin rights, I'll make that "COMING SOON" attraction dissapear on all categories... I'm sure some people would like to contribute as well... If this is just a forums place, then get rid of the rest of the stuff... just my 2 cents

2. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Whats coming soon anyways? I think a more impt catergory is the club events....we definitley need some more soon!

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

i do think that that should be updated for once. it has been there for a long time and the only thing running is just the forums. There are some computer people here in this forum that should gladly help out and get those parts of this site going.

4. rmrf

rmrf Well-Known Member

I would be willing to help out as well. I think that we could get some advertising going in the links section to generate some cash to ensure this site would stay up, and maybe add a little cash to a "club fund" for buying those one time use tools. Just a thought, but if it sounds like a good deal to the admins on this site, I know just the place to look. Email me if you want something done.

5. morganm

morganm New Member

um ya bout time for some updates for SURE :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.