F***'d up STI, insurance premiums on the rise

Discussion in 'General Subaru Discussion' started by balatroWRX, May 26, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. balatroWRX

balatroWRX Guest

Last friday morning I was on my way out of town driving north on Highway 10 aroung Anoka area. There was a back up for the people heading south bound. First I saw a mangled car that looked like it hit the guard rail pretty hard, hood was mashed in and bent. The other car involved was a black STI, it was sideways in the ditch and the whole side was scrapped to sh*t. Man I felt bad for the guy...well as long as he wasn't doing anything stupid. I would never wish for anyone to get hurt but I hate when people give responsible Subie drivers a bad name.

2. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

Yeah, I think that's why my insurance is relatively low for my age. As well as I'm a good driver. That reminds me, I saw a RED rex wagon today with a middle-aged woman driving it and it's whole side was all scraped and dented like it scraped hard against a wall. :eek:

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

taht car actually belonged to one of our guys here..that was his brother in the black STi...unless it's a different one..but most likely it is.....kinda sucks when things like that happend..i'm glad he's ok.

4. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

saw a blue wrx yesterday on 94 e. Drivers side was all smashed up and right rear bumper was push in. He was still speeding like crazy on 94. Makes me wanna ...... they treat it like sh1t, they should pass it on to someone like me :cool: who loves subarus.

5. yosmiley

yosmiley Subie OG Missin'In Action

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by balatroWRX

Last friday morning I was on my way out of town driving north on Highway 10 aroung Anoka area. There was a back up for the people heading south bound. First I saw a mangled car that looked like it hit the guard rail pretty hard, hood was mashed in and bent. The other car involved was a black STI, it was sideways in the ditch and the whole side was scrapped to sh*t. Man I felt bad for the guy...well as long as he wasn't doing anything stupid. I would never wish for anyone to get hurt but I hate when people give responsible Subie drivers a bad name.
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

The STi belong to one of our buddy on this boards brother. He was hit by a ghost driver as no one lays claim to who was driving... and I believe the people who hit him were drunk at the time as well.

From what I heard the STi owner was minding his own business trying to get home when he was broad sided so them drunkard needs to get shot.

6. Musashi

Musashi Well-Known Member

Not Cool :(!

7. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

yep the guy who owns the blue wrx...it was his bro's car....

8. Substeroo

Substeroo Well-Known Member

f*&%ers!:(!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.