----====Firestone====----

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by Speedemon, Apr 1, 2005.

1. Speedemon

Speedemon Well-Known Member

Ok the other one is locked so I started another one. Friday was a good turn out. Who is going to be there on saturday.

Who was in the blue wagon driving next to me(I was in a blue 02 wrx). I can't believe that lady. I thought she was going to hit you for sure.

Evan

2. capone

capone Guest

I didn't mean for it to be locked. Sorry if that had to do with comments. I'll be in the Checker lot when I have the GTI out and the Subie lot when I have the STi

3. LVT

LVT Well-Known Member

i can't believe that one got locked, the audi thing was like long ago and we already got over it. oh wells...firestone turned out great tonight.

4. subi_2.5rs

subi_2.5rs New Member

yes it was great.....lots of suby.....

5. Speedemon

Who was it that was taking the pics. I saw someone taking some but I dont know if it was someone from MNsubaru because there were so many other people. If you took any post them up for the people that were not able to go.

Evan

6. Yang

Yang Well-Known Member

Evan, that was me. I was piss as hell at that Bitc* that didnt know how to drive. Why the hell is she gonna run a freakin red light after like 30 sec! EErrr, if she had hited me, i would have gone crazy. Good thing she stopped in time otherwise you might have been involved to. I hate stupid people who can't drive! Fraking drive me nuts because thats how my other impreza is in heaven}:)}:)}:)}:)

7. Speedemon

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by Yang

Evan, that was me. I was piss as hell at that Bitc* that didnt know how to drive. Why the hell is she gonna run a freakin red light after like 30 sec! EErrr, if she had hited me, i would have gone crazy. Good thing she stopped in time otherwise you might have been involved to. I hate stupid people who can't drive! Fraking drive me nuts because thats how my other impreza is in heaven}:)}:)}:)}:)
    <hr height="1" noshade id="quote"></blockquote id="quote"></font id="quote">

I know and then she raise her hand at you like it was your fault. I might have been involved in that one because she would have pushed you right into me. People need to learn that red means stop.

Evan

8. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by capone

I didn't mean for it to be locked. Sorry if that had to do with comments. I'll be in the Checker lot when I have the GTI out and the Subie lot when I have the STi

Did i miss somthing? i was there last night and i was kind of confused with your comments in the old firestone thread??

9. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

i work til 10pm, so i wont be there tonight. hopefully ill make it next friday's one though.

10. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

can someone in admin just delete capone's post and unlock that thread so this forum doesnt get anymore f'd up.

As for capone's comments, there is nothing wrong with his comments at all. If people are making these comments they should not be allowed in this club. Sorry to hi jack this thread...i was completely sick of all the talk from last week...but i think it needs to be said that if you talk crap like this to other fellow car enthusiasts, you should be kicked out.

Anyways, dinner and the meet was fun as usual.

Moral of story, don't be a dumba$$.

11. 1SIKWRX

1SIKWRX New Member

indeed. last night was alright for my first time. didnt feel any hatred towards anyone. those 2 evo's and those 2 civic's, none of us said anything. that was nice. highlight of the day? truck gang with the intercom!! lol. that was my highlight of the day.

12. AspitFire

AspitFire Well-Known Member

<blockquote id="quote"><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica" id="quote">quote:<hr height="1" noshade id="quote">Originally posted by jdgrimm

can someone in admin just delete capone's post and unlock that thread so this forum doesnt get anymore f'd up.

As for capone's comments, there is nothing wrong with his comments at all. If people are making these comments they should not be allowed in this club. Sorry to hi jack this thread...i was completely sick of all the talk from last week...but i think it needs to be said that if you talk crap like this to other fellow car enthusiasts, you should be kicked out.

Anyways, dinner and the meet was fun as usual.

Moral of story, don't be a dumba$$.

what comments were made? was this at the meet???

13. Dynapar

Dynapar Well-Known Member

that was a great meet last night. i snapped some pictures, but i havent looked at em yet. eventually i will post some up. why did everyone leave so early? curfew or bed time? or was it the Tia food getting to ya? at 11:00 there were only 3 poeple there lol.

14. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

well 4! cmon i left at 11 4 of the coolest peeps, whos gonna be out tonight...i may swing in, if i dont have other things happening, its always a good time to talk scoobies

15. Speedemon

I will be there tonight. I will just drive around till someone parks there.

16. BlackDubRX

BlackDubRX New Member

I'll TRY to be there, but can't make any promises.

17. AWD 101

AWD 101 Well-Known Member

might swing by in the next hour or so...

18. Speedemon

I will be there at 8:30

19. Speedemon

On the 8th will anyone be at firestone or are they just going to go home after they go to the other meet

20. AWDimprezaL

AWDimprezaL has more posts than you

i may go, because i dont know if i'll go to the other meet, its my fathers b-day

21. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

i should be there.

22. FuJi K

FuJi K Well-Known Member

We'll all caravan down to Midway from BP Subaru.

23. Speedemon

Wow is going to be there tonight, it might rain so I dont know if I will go

24. Justin

Justin Well-Known Member

if it doesnt rain, i am game.

25. Speedemon

I am going to go for sure, i think russ might have my brakes but i dont know.