Friday, may 6th! All you Duluth guys read!!!

Discussion in 'MNSubaru Event Center' started by 2.5RS_Freek, May 5, 2005.

1. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

Hey everyone, there's a place called Rob's Speed Shop in Superior, WI. It's on Tower Ave. just past Hammond. One of the guys there just got a blue '98 RS and I've been up there the past few days talking with him. They're planning a cruise through Duluth friday night around 7pm. I haven't had much time to do anything fun while I've been up here, but I plan on attending this cruise. I'd absolutely LOVE to have more Subaru representation. If anyone here is in the duluth area and wants to come along, I'm begging you, show up! I really want to meet you guys, and I would really love to have mnsubaru take this sucker over, if only for one night. :D Anyone, everyone, PLEASE attend this one. I would like to see tons of Subarus show up. You'd make an old RS fan happy. ;)

2. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

By the way, if you are thinking about showing up and need directions or motivation or anything, call me on my mobile phone at 651-338-5547. My real name is Tony.

3. Chux

Chux Well-Known Member

DOH, My mom's got her leggy up here too! I have to play in the orchestra for sweeney todd up at UMD at 7:30! :(!

4. snbrd4evr

snbrd4evr Well-Known Member

I would have loved to make it but I'm afraid I saw this too late. I might be in Duluth tomorrow afternoon/evening and if there is anything going on you should give me a call (847-431-8704). I hope we represented alright at the drive and I really wish I could have been there. I'm kinda curious about this speed shop though, what do they have regarding subarus? I would love to dyno my car and do some tuning:)

5. 2.5RS_Freek

2.5RS_Freek New Member

Sorry bro, I'm already back down in the cities now. the only Subies that showed were myself and the guy that works there. We never even got around to going out for the cruise. We just had a meet in front of the shop. Real good bunch of guys there, everyone should check them out. :)