FS: 05-07 STi steering rack and Chase Bays high pressure line

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by joebush44, Sep 27, 2017.

1. joebush44

joebush44 Well-Known Member

I have a 05-07 STi steering rack for sale that needs a rebuild. It will also include an AC Delco rebuild kit that includes all of the seals needed and the metal clamps for the tie rod boots. The inner and outer tie rods only have about 2k miles on them, Moog brand. I decided to upgrade to a 15+ rack.
    $175 picked up for the rack with rebuild kit.

I also have a Chase Bays high pressure power steering line. This goes from the power steering pump directly into the rack. It has about 2k miles on it. It comes with the fitting for the rack side, but you'd need to source an 6AN fitting for the pump...cheap and easy ( https://m.summitracing.com/parts/FRA-460614-BL ). The line measures approximately 57".
    $50 picked up for the line.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. joebush44

Bump! $150 for the rack and rebuild kit. $50 for the high pressure line.

3. joebush44

$100 for the rack and rebuild kit. Rebuild kit was $50 and I have over $80 worth of inner/outer tie rods on this rack with only a couple thousand miles on them...receipt from rock auto. would be willing sell just ITR/OTR too.
    [​IMG]

$40 for the line

4. joebush44

Inners and outers sold.

Steering rack without the tierods, rebuild kit included, still available. At this point I'm just looking to recoup the money I spent on the rebuild kit so... $50 picked up. I also have some stock ITR's and OTR's I can throw in if you want them.

5. JasonoJordan

JasonoJordan Well-Known Member

So how has this worked out so far so good on the new one?

6. joebush44

Yes sir, no leaks and she's good as new with the '15 rack. Apparently I just have horrible luck with used steering racks...

JasonoJordan likes this.