FS 2000 Ford Ranger

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by Kneel Weiß, Jan 21, 2017.

1. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

Up for sale. Just rolled over 126k. 2000 Ford Ranger extend cab. 4.0 V6 with a 5 speed. As of this instant, the truck is getting most of its electronics, O2 sensors and coil packs replaced. The engine is strong with no issues. 4x4 is fully functional. $1200 for the truck.

Cons:
    -It's essentially a farm truck.
    -Rust.
    -There is a coolant leak in the system somewhere. As of now, the reservoir will not hold any coolant. Have been adding direct to the radiator with no problems.
    -Exhaust leak just past the catalytic converter. Not a big problem but it is there.
    -No parking brake, the whole assembly rusted through at some point and was non functional. So it was removed.

Pros:
    -Heat works awesome, t-shirt in winter awesome.
    -AC works.
    -Power windows and locks. All functional.
    -Strong 4x4.
    -New pads and calipers on the front end.

It has been my work truck and my winter daily driver. I am the third owner (I think). One of the previous owners may have been in a sandwich collision because there are shop marks on the inside of some of the panels. The bed sits off kilter because of either missing spacer or slightly warped frame. All 4 are on the floor and it drives straight as an arrow.

I will try to get pictures when I get the truck back. Mileage will go up a bit over the next few weeks. But I need the truck gone by the end of Feb. Feel free to play me for my number or to ask questions. It's ugly but it's a good truck.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2017
  2. predavore

predavore Well-Known Member

I bid $1 Bob.

3. Kneel Weiß

Kneel Weiß FUMP BDI Staff Member

Doh! Sorry guys. Priced to move, $1200. Edited the post.