FS: 2007 Buell XB12STT White - 4,220 miles - $5500 obo - Mpls

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by PJ171, Sep 21, 2012.

1. PJ171

PJ171 Well-Known Member

Hey All,
    I'm pretty new to the site but did get a chance to meet some of you guys at Calhoun on Tuesday. Posted this on my old forum in Indy, thought I'd throw it up here too since I'm local now.

I’m putting my 07’ STT up for sale. It’s been a great bike, and the white/red wheel combo is beautiful. But I’m fidgety and looking to sell it before picking up a to be determine ride. It has all the usual XB12 power and torque but I loved the STT’s riding position. Bike comes with a K&N air filter, hand guards, and the passenger peg kit already installed but does have the stock "single passenger seat." When I asked about it on here earlier, it seems it just doesn't have a strap for the passenger to hold onto but could otherwise carry a passenger. Seat is very comfortable for a stock seat.

You can see in the pictures that the bike and tires are in great shape. Pictures describe the bike pretty well. Comes with the original Owners Manual, number plates, reflectors, front beak, Gear Lock & Case, an oil filter, and the original tool kit (not pictured).

I have a clean title in hand. Mileage is low, less than a quarter of the mileage KBB assumes for a 2007 bike, but the price is negotiable. Happy to answer any questions.

Thanks,
    Paul

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]