FS 2013-2017 XV Crosstrek Aero Bars (or 2012-2016 Impreza)

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Evil_Ed, Aug 10, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Evil_Ed

Evil_Ed Active Member

Subaru part number E361SFJ100 - Purchased after Thanksgiving 2016, put on for most of that winter, taken off, and not touched again. A little dusty but 3 seconds with a damp rag and they're looking like new. I'd do it but I'm just too lazy. Sorry, I don't have any photos, but other than a little dirty, they look new. No chips, dings, etc.

Asking $100.

I'm near the Twin Cities area, and given the size of these things I'd rather not ship, so I'd kind of prefer to keep it in/around the cities. I come in from the west past Delano, but am ok with traveling with an hour or of where 394/494 meet if needed to get rid of these things. They'll come complete as shipped with the tool, the bars, and the "manual" (piece of paper).

It will technically fit later models Crosstrek/Imprezas as well, BUT there will be a bit of a gap on the inside of the rails...which a) produces road noise and b) will cause the bars to flex and bend if you load them up. I would not recommend they be used on anything other than their specific model years. Send an email via the site, or reply to the thread, and I should get the notification, if there's any questions.

Thanks!

2. Evil_Ed

Evil_Ed Active Member

Sold Pending Funds

3. Evil_Ed

Evil_Ed Active Member

Gone, thanks again!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.