FS 2018 WRX Limited $27k OBO

Discussion in 'FS: Cars, Motorcycles, Boats' started by DuctTape90, Jul 14, 2020.

1. DuctTape90

DuctTape90 Member

Hi All,
    For sale is my manual (6MT) 2018 Subaru WRX Limited with 26000 miles in the classic World Rally Blue (WRB) color. The vehicle was ordered directly from Japan through Morries Brooklyn Park Subaru - no one ever test drove my car before me. Straight off the boat to me. I am the only owner of the car!

Most notably, the 2018 WRX models updated the glass thickness and sound deadening material as well as the touch link stereos. No problems with Bluetooth connectivity like the 15-17 models...

I added a professionally installed (TC Autospot) stereo system that includes the following:
    - 5ch 1000W Infinty Reference Amp
    - Infinity Kappa front component speakers
    - 12” Infinity Kappa subwoofer in sealed box
    - Link5 Line Out Converter
    - bass control knob
    - Additional sound deadening material Added to front doors and rear trunk lid — NO RATTLES!

This setup is the best sound you can get while keeping the stock stereo and steering wheel controls And Rearview camera in place. This means Subaru electrical warranty is unchanged!

The ‘18s also received the AWESOME steering responsive headlights. They make the drives up to the cabin so much better by being able to see around bends!

I have never tuned the vehicle. No accessport. Responsibly owned and driven as my daily vehicle. Only maintenance has been oil changes, air and oil filters, and summer/winter tire swaps. I have all documentation.

Vehicle has extended warranty through 70k miles from Morries.

The following updates have been made:
    - Stereo as mentioned
    - Rally Armor Black/blue mudflaps
    -Perrin shift stop to clean up Shifter slop
    -SubiBros F1 Taillight (less than 2k miles- brand new)
    -Weathertec floor mats front and rear
    - Subaru All weather Trunk Liner
    -Rust and Paint sealed by Maplewood Toyota. Comes with a 10 year rust warranty

I have kept the car in fantastic shape! I detail my car regularly using only the best products: C2V3 sealant, Meg205 polish with dual action polisher, Optimum No Rinse (ONR), Meg Gold class, Collinite 845, Eagle edgeless and Dry me a River Towels from the Rag Company.

If you recognize the above, you know it’s in great shape! #saynotobrush

If interested I also have a set of winter wheels and tires that I would sell with the car for an additional $500. If interested in them separate from car $800

Bridgestone Blizzak WS80 235/45/17 winter tires With 17” MSW (17x8) rims. Still plenty of tread left! Comes with TPMS sensors in all wheels. Swapped out with summers each spring/fall. Wheels in brass monkey bronze plastidip

Clean title with a loan. Serious buyers only. Will need proof of funds before any test drives provided. Feel free to make an offer!

Thanks for looking!
    ✌️

2. DuctTape90

DuctTape90 Member

Will post pictures once on Wi-Fi