FS: a computer!

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by RallyNavvie, Feb 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

Hope we can use this for selling OT stuff :)

I'm upgrading my video workstation but just can't afford to keep the current one. It's stable as hell but is pretty finicky about the type of RAM and video card you put in. I use it for video work but it would also make a grand server. Specs:

Tyan TigerMP S2460 mobo
    2x AMD AthlonMP 1900+ processors
    1GB PC2100 ECC reg. RAM
    550w power supply
    10/100 NIC
    USB 2.0 card
    Lian Li aluminum case
    Aftermarket cooling options (HSFs and case fans)
    DigitalDoc5 (monitors temps, fans, and voltages)
    Pioneer DVR-104 DVD burner
    no sound, video, or hard drives but I'll put in a GeForce2 if you just want this for a server

Asking $1000 for it with the DD5 and the burner. I'll knock it down a bit more without them. This isn't a must-sell item fortunately since I can afford the new machine's hardware, I just wanted to sell this rig so that I can pay for the MPEG card I want to put in the new box. Any interest or questions can be posted here.

2. k_thaosta

k_thaosta Well-Known Member

hmm, how much without the DD5 and the burner??... i'll consider just mobo, cpus, ram, case w/power supply and the cooling options is all i need... how much for that?? let me know

3. RallyNavvie

RallyNavvie Well-Known Member

I'd let it go for $800 without those options.

Unfortunately I can't let this go until Asus comes out with the PCH-DL as that will be my new system and I have far too much video work currently to be without a computer for more than a week. It should be released soon but let me check some rumor mills and see if anyone has heard a specific date.

Let me know if you're still interested or if you have any questions about the system.

4. k_thaosta

k_thaosta Well-Known Member

hmm, i'll let you know if i'm going to get it...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.