FS: Enkei Raijin 18x8.5, 5x114.3, +50mm with Michelin AS3+ tires and TPMS

Discussion in 'For Sale : Car Parts' started by Jason C, May 3, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason C

Jason C Well-Known Member

For sale are a set of Enkei Raijin wheels 18x8.5", 5x114.3 bolt pattern, +50mm offset in Hyper Silver that has been Plasti-dipped black. There are 9 coats of dip on these wheels. I initially tried to do a dark gunmetal color by using grey and black, but ended up just spraying them all black since the grey didn't look good to me. The original color is Hyper Silver and there were some blemishes on the wheels, likely from mounting as well as a little curb rash. Such blemishes are no longer visible due to the Plasti-dip coating.

The wheels are wrapped with Michelin Pilot Sport A/S3+ tires with about 13k miles on them. The wheels and tires where daily driven and one of them has a plug in them from having picked up a nail last summer. TPMS sensors work as they should and I am currently rolling on these wheels and tires this summer. I have a set of different wheels and tires I am planning to order to replace these and would need to get those in first before I can part with these.

Nothing wrong with these wheels and tires. I simply want a different wheel design and color and less offset for a more flush appearance.

Asking $750 OBO. Located in northern Minneapolis suburbs. Please PM me for my address.

Thanks.

Attached Files:

Butthau5 likes this.
  2. Nhibbs

Nhibbs Well-Known Member

i love these wheels

Butthau5 likes this.
  3. Jason C

Thanks. They are nice wheels and tires.

Price is negotiable. I can also peel off the black dip if buyer is serious about taking them.

Butthau5 likes this.
  4. Jason C

The wheels and tires have sold. Thanks!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.